Jerry Falwell Watched His Wife Have Sex With Another Man

17 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Being Christian doesn't mean anything... It is just a word used by people to try and put themselves in a category. Religion doesn't work anymore b.c too many people realize it's bull#### that hides even worse people.

Billions of your fellow humans disagree with you around the world. Billions. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 hours ago, TBBills said:

Being Christian doesn't mean anything... It is just a word used by people to try and put themselves in a category. Religion doesn't work anymore b.c too many people realize it's bull#### that hides even worse people.

I’ve learned so much about you in one post.  So the belief that others around you hold - that you disagree with - you refer to as (BS) because you disagree with it.  Got it.  I think we’re seeing a lot of you these days. A lot of “I don’t understand it, don’t want to understand or talk about why it’s important to others, so it’s BS because I say so” mentality. Expecting others to hold themselves to a level of tolerance that you yourself fail to come close to upholding is the exact statement that describes your political base.  So Mrs Blake - in an incredible act of strength and grace, offering prayers for the officers and neighbors/ city is BS by your standards?  I know you’re just trolling for reactions, but by troll standards this is pretty weak.   And the words you jokingly utter without care...  Well...   You’re in my prayers.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DFT said:

I’ve learned so much about you in one post.  So the belief that others around you hold - that you disagree with - you refer to as (BS) because you disagree with it.  Got it.  I think we’re seeing a lot of you these days. A lot of “I don’t understand it, don’t want to understand or talk about why it’s important to others, so it’s BS because I say so” mentality. Expecting others to hold themselves to a level of tolerance that you yourself fail to come close to upholding is the exact statement that describes your political base.  So Mrs Blake - in an incredible act of strength and grace, offering prayers for the officers and neighbors/ city is BS by your standards?  I know you’re just trolling for reactions, but by troll standards this is pretty weak.   And the words you jokingly utter without care...  Well...   You’re in my prayers.   

I think you forgot the A in your username. 

• Haha (+1) 1