Hate Has No Home Here

Hoax.  This place is a breeding ground for hate.  

And, interestingly, Hate Week, also known as the 2020 Republican National Convention, kicks off this today.  

So this seems like a nice place to collect our thoughts about things that we would like to see hated this week.  I’ll list a few just to get things started. 

1.  Slovenian immigrants.  Most people consider Slovenia a non-shithole country.  But as far as European nations go, let’s be honest, there are people who think it’s kind of a shithole.  And then, to top it off, they send their unemployed here to live in public housing, cavort with pedophiles, and engage in chain migration.  What a joke.  

2.  China.  Seriously everyone.  If you had just done a better job containing COVID-19, then our own ineptitude and ignorance wouldn’t have been exposed.  Thanks for nothing, jerks. 

3.  People who support pedophiles.  I don’t know about you, but I don’t wish them well.  Nobody likes a pedophile.  And nobody should wish them well.  So if you wish a pedo well, then, sir, welcome to hate week. 

4.  People who exercise their First Amendment rights.  What a bunch of jerks.  How dare they stand up for things like equality and freedom.  Don’t they know the only part of the Bill of Rights to be applied properly is the Second Amendment?  Everything else, well, it just depends on what you’re saying, what religion you practice, your skin color, and whether you’re a Trumper.  

5.  Mexico.  It’s totally your fault that Trump didn’t get that wall built.  If you had just extended him a line of credit, it would have been done by now.  And we wouldn’t have had to have engaged in a single eminent domain proceeding or defied the Constitution to make a halfhearted effort to get the big, beautiful wall in the ground.  Thanks. A. Lot. 

6.  People who don’t support the wall.  You must be pedophiles, or in bed with the cartel.  That’s what those Build the Wall guys from GoFundMe say.  So, let’s just say that you said you were going to build a wall, and you didn’t get it done because you’re inept or too busy downing quarter pounders.  According to those GoFundMe guys, you’re in bed with the cartel and support such things as child trafficking.  Which, actually, explains a lot.  So maybe we’ve stumbled upon the reason Trump hasn’t built the wall: he’s part of the cartel and child trafficking rings.  Should he be a subject of hate week?  Self-loathing would be an appropriate exercise during Hate Week. 

7.  People who wear a mask to combat coronavirus.  Get with the program guys; it’s a hoax.  So buy some Lysol, spray it in your eyes and nostrils, quit being a weakling, and get that mask in the trash where it belongs. 

8.  Colin Kaepernick.  See #4.  

9.  The United States Postal Service.  Thanks for going to work during a pandemic, guys.  Now we’re going to defund you, make your jobs harder, and try to spike the election by making things more dangerous for you.  Way to go. 

10.  Fox News.  Way to join the fake news, lame stream media, d-bags.  How dare you praise Joe Biden’s acceptance speech.  When he’s not busy doing things like modeling appropriate pandemic behavior, drinking water with one hand, not eating fast food, and riding his bicycle, he’s asleep in his basement.  Thanks for not pointing that out. 

Cheers!

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Looks like you found a home for it. 

Get with the program.  It’s hate week.  Anything else we should hate this week?  Maybe gays who want to get married?  Women?  You guys are the experts — this is your week — so let’s get the conversation started.  

• Haha (+1) 1

It’s good to know that labeling half your fellow citizens racists, beating people unconscious in the streets, looting stores, burning businesses, vandalizing public parks, and vilifying public servants and first responders are now all considered acceptable forms of political speech....and are certainly NOT hate speech. ? At least we know the measuring stick! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

It’s good to know that labeling half your fellow citizens racists, beating people unconscious in the streets, looting stores, burning businesses, vandalizing public parks, and vilifying public servants and first responders are now all considered acceptable forms of political speech....and are certainly NOT hate speech. ? At least we know the measuring stick! 

So what do you hate?  Any suggestions?  Who should we demonize and pick on this week?  Maybe those two people who are in love who happen to be of the same sex and have the audacity to want to marry?  Or the African-American who is tired of being profiled based on the color of his skin?  Get in the game here and give us some suggestions. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

So what do you hate?  Any suggestions?  Who should we demonize and pick on this week?  Maybe those two people who are in love who happen to be of the same sex and have the audacity to want to marry?  Or the African-American who is tired of being profiled based on the color of his skin?  Get in the game here and give us some suggestions. 

Neither of your two examples are examples of ‘hate’. You’re tossing that word around a bit ‘liberally’.

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Get with the program.  It’s hate week.  Anything else we should hate this week?  Maybe gays who want to get married?  Women?  You guys are the experts — this is your week — so let’s get the conversation started.  

Our week?  ?

And last week was a love fest wasn’t it. 

Tool. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Neither of your two examples are examples of ‘hate’. You’re tossing that word around a bit ‘liberally’.

Fake news.  I still haven’t seen anything that you would like to hate this week.  Get off the sidelines and get in the game. I’ll give you an example:

11.  The elderly.  Maybe if you hadn’t succumbed to COVID-19, we wouldn’t have to trample our liberty by maybe possibly wearing a mask to cover our mouth, but not our nose because that’s just too much suppression of freedom, out of concern for others.  If that was the case, we’d have a whole bunch of lung scarring, depression, and inflammation.  But we still would be free.  So thanks for nothing, old timers. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  I still haven’t seen anything that you would like to hate this week.  Get off the sidelines and get in the game. I’ll give you an example:

11.  The elderly.  Maybe if you hadn’t succumbed to COVID-19, we wouldn’t have to trample our liberty by maybe possibly wearing a mask to cover our mouth, but not our nose because that’s just too much suppression of freedom, out of concern for others.  If that was the case, we’d have a whole bunch of lung scarring, depression, and inflammation.  But we still would be free.  So thanks for nothing, old timers. 

I hate politicians and their dutiful elves in the Media who lie to me and my fellow citizens promising us that everything will be OK if we just turn over everything and all control to a centralized system that they’ll take care of us from cradle to grave.

PS: that disdain stretches across BOTH sides of the aisle