Josh Allen and Tre White sign partnership with Labatt Blue, will provide behind the scenes content

YoloinOhio

On 8/20/2020 at 7:30 AM, First Round Bust said:

beer, food, Tim Hortons, pizza, wings, health care, state and county govt...oh and sports, did I miss something regarding the Buffalo economic landscape ?

There's way too much space between in that cleavage.

On 8/20/2020 at 3:39 PM, machine gun kelly said:

1Man, I had to look it up this morning as I always knew it as a Canadian Beer from growing up in Buffalo, but my all of 10 seconds search was it was founded in 1847 in Canada, amd internationally based out of Toronto.  Labatts USA is made in Buffalo and is the largest Canadian based Beer in North America.  Anyway, when I used to drink beer (kind of moved away from it not that I don’t have one on occasion), Labatts, OV, and you guys will hate this on Genny Light were my favorite beers.  That is except St. Patrick’s Day and the SB and my Irish-American background gets me having an occasional pint of Guinness and Harps.  Fake Irishmen drink Black and Tans.  Real Irishmen drink Half and Half.  Why, because you don’t ruin a great Irish beer with a British beer.  One of my great uncles from Ireland born and raised explained OT to me when I was a boy.  

Ok, I digress.  That’s awesome they are doing it, and hope more Bills stars get deals with companies like Mighty Taco, etc.  The biggest sin is the only way for me to get a Mighty is I have buy a 12 pack, and have it shipped for three times as much through MT.  The sad thing is one of the original owners retired in my development in Tampa.  I busted his chops why he hasn’t expanded down here.

Having lived in Belfast, Northern Ireland for the past 5 years (along with my wife who is from Dublin), I can confirm this is still very much the case. Ordering a Black and Tan in a bar here would not be recommended. Besides, the Guinness here is the freshest/best in the world, wouldn't want to dilute it with anything. Slainte!

• Like (+1) 1