"BREAKING" NEWS: Sexual predator Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll - $83M verdict

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In her court filing, Carroll said she told two friends about the attack, which she alleges happened in 1995 or 1996 and lasted two to three minutes. 

Didn't take Trump very long 

He gained votes because he assaulted women

"Carroll did not mention the rape again for over twenty years. She did not want to be seen — or to see herself — as a victim of sexual assault," according to the suit.

The lawsuit says that position was bolstered when other women accused Trump of sexual misconduct during the 2016 election and he denied their accusations "while also savaging their reputations and insulting their appearance." She said she was also worried that coming forward "might make Trump more popular in states like Indiana," because "his electoral fortunes had steadily improved despite credible allegations of sexual abuse."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-e-jean-carroll-trial-begins-alleged-rape-rcna80049

• Eyeroll 1

"Physically, she's not my type, and now that I've gotten indirectly to hear things about her, she wouldn't be my type in any way, shape or form," he said, according to a court filing.

In the same proceeding, he was shown a picture of him and Carroll standing together at an event and mistook her for his wife at that time, Marla Maples. "That's Marla. Yeah, that's my wife," he said. After the mistake was pointed out to him, he said the picture was "very blurry."

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Showering with your daughter is about as creepy as it gets. 

That's not rape, Trump did a 2-3 minute rape. What a POS 

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Let's do biden next. You could probably get him for being a pedo, just like his son.

No, just Trump. Biden has his winning re-election campaign to run! 

Trump lost