Osama bin Laden, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un are winning right now

There is no way in hell the world wants Xi Jinping and the Chinese to be THE major influence on the planet, so at least the US has that going for us, but we have become every bit as internally divided as Bin Laden could have dreamt in the past 19 years, and our President has daddy issues, which leads him to admire two of the biggest scumbag leaders since Stalin.  

I know, this sounds partisan, but it is as close to engaging a factual problem as I think opinion can get.  If you don't see it then more power to ya

Every corner of this country will be affected if a looming economic cliff isn't forcefully redirected.  Everyone's home values will drop, heavily.  The stock market may continue strong on the blissful hope that finally we have a way to automate much of our labor costs out, with an understandable reasoning, the Great Covid Pandemic.  

But to what end.  Do we move toward a more Somalia-like state?   Every man, woman and child for him or herself... pirates?   Sounds kinda sexy, but when suburban and rural America encounter homeless on a daily basis, it might not feel quite so.  

It's past time to drop the ideologies, and give the majority of this country a fighting chance to survive, innovate, and maybe even rise.

To make it clear, I think Trump is a blithering idiot, and I don't care if you support him, he's still an idiot.  But I don't think he's 'evil', just misguided and insecure to the point of his, and our, detriment.  I was, and am, in favor of his tariffs on Chinese goods for multiple reasons, so good on him.  

Call it a long screed, rant, posit, chat, dialogue or loony gaffe, but I hope this post was more intelligible than a story about aluminum-shielded, liberal,  cherry-tomatoes being launched from Guyana ala B-Man.  

Sorry if I've insulted the bright challenged ones with my waste of time.  Pass a damn stimulus bill and give our populace a fighting chance.  Even the dumb ones.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

There is no way in hell the world wants Xi Jinping and the Chinese to be THE major influence on the planet, so at least the US has that going for us, but we have become every bit as internally divided as Bin Laden could have dreamt in the past 19 years, and our President has daddy issues, which leads him to admire two of the biggest scumbag leaders since Stalin.  

I know, this sounds partisan, but it is as close to engaging a factual problem as I think opinion can get.  If you don't see it then more power to ya

Every corner of this country will be affected if a looming economic cliff isn't forcefully redirected.  Everyone's home values will drop, heavily.  The stock market may continue strong on the blissful hope that finally we have a way to automate much of our labor costs out, with an understandable reasoning, the Great Covid Pandemic.  

But to what end.  Do we move toward a more Somalia-like state?   Every man, woman and child for him or herself... pirates?   Sounds kinda sexy, but when suburban and rural America encounter homeless on a daily basis, it might not feel quite so.  

It's past time to drop the ideologies, and give the majority of this country a fighting chance to survive, innovate, and maybe even rise.

To make it clear, I think Trump is a blithering idiot, and I don't care if you support him, he's still an idiot.  But I don't think he's 'evil', just misguided and insecure to the point of his, and our, detriment.  I was, and am, in favor of his tariffs on Chinese goods for multiple reasons, so good on him.  

Call it a long screed, rant, posit, chat, dialogue or loony gaffe, but I hope this post was more intelligible than a story about aluminum-shielded, liberal,  cherry-tomatoes being launched from Guyana ala B-Man.  

Sorry if I've insulted the bright challenged ones with my waste of time.  Pass a damn stimulus bill and give our populace a fighting chance.  Even the dumb ones.  

Talk to the Democrats in Congress about why it's not happening.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Lay off the caffeine. It's making you panic.

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

What exactly are you proposing?

I'm as down on Trump as anyone (well ok, not ANYONE) right now but at least he has some history of doing the right thing and appointing some good people.  The country's divide isn't his fault, he's just the result of a deep divide that has existed since the 1950s, possibly earlier.  If I lived in a swing state I'd register and vote for him because a Biden presidency results in some outcomes I don't particularly care for.

And for the record: no, your rant was not readable.