Not sure which thread this would be germane to, so here goes.

COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A SANDWICH

You won’t believe how easy this copycat recipe is, and it tastes 100000x better than the original! You can’t beat that!

When you live 1.34 miles away from Chick-fil-A, it’s only natural to pick up a Chick-fil-A sandwich on a weekly basis. But since I have already tried re-creating their nuggets, I finally gave their sandwich a try, and I am happy to report back that we may never have to go through that drive-thru lane ever again.

The sandwich is made similar to their nuggets, except you’ll be using thin sliced chicken cutlets here. You can also use chicken breast, butterflied and pounded out, but either way, this sandwich will knock your socks off.

It’s amazingly crisp, juicy and tender, and you can load up your burger with plenty of pickles, greens and tomatoes, which are all three toppings they tend to skimp on! You can also prep the chicken beforehand, pop it in the fridge, and cook it right before serving. Easy peasy!

Just now, GOBUFFALO716 said:

COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A SANDWICH

You won’t believe how easy this copycat recipe is, and it tastes 100000x better than the original! You can’t beat that!

When you live 1.34 miles away from Chick-fil-A, it’s only natural to pick up a Chick-fil-A sandwich on a weekly basis. But since I have already tried re-creating their nuggets, I finally gave their sandwich a try, and I am happy to report back that we may never have to go through that drive-thru lane ever again.

The sandwich is made similar to their nuggets, except you’ll be using thin sliced chicken cutlets here. You can also use chicken breast, butterflied and pounded out, but either way, this sandwich will knock your socks off.

It’s amazingly crisp, juicy and tender, and you can load up your burger with plenty of pickles, greens and tomatoes, which are all three toppings they tend to skimp on! You can also prep the chicken beforehand, pop it in the fridge, and cook it right before serving. Easy peasy!

Oh Muppy. I see you avoided my theological question the other day.

Why's that? Was looking forward to engaging you on that topic.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Why do lefties always copy other people? Be original. Come up with your own thread derailment ideas.

While I should feel flattered, I feel somewhat greasy having my thread derailer being used in the hands of someone with such a high degree of incompetence. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Why do lefties always copy other people? Be original. Come up with your own thread derailment ideas.

In fairness, it would be cool if they did this because we could all watch the very first time a leftist had an original thought.

It'll be fascinating to watch should it ever occur.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

He's not wrong...

This happened yesterday. Now, Mike Cernvich may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I have no idea who Owen Benjamin is (supposedly he's out there), but there are people bringing lawsuits fighting back. (It is worth reading the entire thread. These are simply bits and pieces.) People seem to feel this may have repercussions against PayPal and even,  banks. We shall see.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought you only came down here once a month? Aren't you overdue to leave?

maybe soonish.  Did I say how long I usually stay in between my month long breaks?  You should refresh me on that since you are keeping track.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

maybe soonish.  Did I say how long I usually stay in between my month long breaks?  You should refresh me on that since you are keeping track.

OIC, so it is "once a month" but you check in and stay for all 30 days, never leaving.  <_< 

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Shocked she doesn't have you blocked!

I think she is busy trying to become DR and post a hundred tweets a day.

man, I will never retire if I literally have so little to do....I fill my time doing THAT

OIC, so it is "once a month" but you check in and stay for all 30 days, never leaving.  <_< 

OIC OIC!

sorry, I don’t speak tween

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I think she is busy trying to become DR and post a hundred tweets a day.

man, I will never retire if I literally have so little to do....I fill my time doing THAT

OIC OIC!

sorry, I don’t speak tween

You do not seem to "speak" much of anything except #######.

And, if you prefer not to read what I post, you are welcome to put me on ignore. ? No hard feelings. As a matter of fact, I encourage you to do so.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You do not seem to "speak" much of anything except #######.

And, if you prefer not to read what I post, you are welcome to put me on ignore. ? No hard feelings. As a matter of fact, I encourage you to do so.

No one is reading what you post, it is globs of very silly tweets

in all seriousness, go find a hobby. 

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Speak for yourself.

my favorite part is when you just post tweets.  And then she responds with just tweets.

its talking to each other.....through other’s social media.  How cute and 2020

my favorite part is when you just post tweets.  And then she responds with just tweets.

its talking to each other.....through other’s social media.  How cute and 2020

I rarely post tweets, so you know. That thread interested me, which is why I posted it here.

Great thing about this format? You're not required to read/respond if it's beneath one of your obviously luminous intellect.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I rarely post tweets, so you know. That thread interested me, which is why I posted it here.

Great thing about this format?

You're not required to read/respond if it's beneath one of your obviously luminous intellect.

LOL.

He posts that (similar) 'concern' almost once a day.

02976f18a496334dac2d04d5a927443a--funny-

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

No?

well I never referred to myself as that, and it came from you, so um anyways.  

What’s the point of this thread again?  It’s literally a tweet (“I rarely post tweets”)

Just now, Crayola64 said:

well I never referred to myself as that, and it came from you, so um anyways.  

What’s the point of this thread again?  It’s literally a tweet (“I rarely post tweets”)

Rarely is not a subset of "never."

But I'm sure you knew that, seeing as you're not a fourth-rate attorney.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, another thread ruined by a concerned troll. {sigh}

im sorry, but that “subset of never” phrase is actually interesting (way more than this thread....which was a tweet) is.  I’m being sincere  

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's not wrong...

This happened yesterday. Now, Mike Cernvich may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I have no idea who Owen Benjamin is (supposedly he's out there), but there are people bringing lawsuits fighting back. (It is worth reading the entire thread. These are simply bits and pieces.) People seem to feel this may have repercussions against PayPal and even,  banks. We shall see.

Ppp

15 minutes ago, dubs said:

You know a topic hits close to the bullseye when it immediately becomes infested with Soros NPC bots. 

good work JiW

CLASSIC MUD PIE

If you’re a fellow chocoholic, then this recipe for Classic Mud Pie is calling your name. It has a chocolate cookie crust, a dense ice-cream filling, and is topped with fudge, whipped cream, and cookie crumbs. It’s easy to make and is our go-to easy dessert recipe when we need something a little more special than cookies or cake!

If you know me or have read this blog any amount of time, you know I love PIE. And this Classic Mud Pie is no exception. It has all the wonderful flavors of a chocolatey ice cream treat, but is dressed up as a fully loaded pie. It’s thick, silky, and packed with chocolate cookies, ice cream, fudge, and of course, whipped cream. Who could say no to this recipe?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not ever. Not under any condition. Not at all. Not in any way.

wouldn’t that just be never though?  Like a 1:1 overlap.  Rather than a subset.  

can you have something that is “never” (meaning it would be part of that) but first Th we defined (a subset)?  It is interesting 

wouldn’t that just be never though?  Like a 1:1 overlap.  Rather than a subset.  

can you have something that is “never” (meaning it would be part of that) but first Th we defined (a subset)?  It is interesting 

Not really. Never seems a more...all-encompassing single word.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not really. Never seems a more...all-encompassing single word.

Never is definitely broader, but not really wouldn’t be a part of it because they are inconsistent.  I don’t think there is an answer tbh