Why won't American leftists criticize Communist China for anything?

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

So not criticizing the Communist Chinese is taking the high moral ground?

So when will it be appropriate to criticize the Communist Chinese?

...should we thank them for the COVID 19 in the mean time?

...should we ship more jobs to them?

...is Communist China still the best trading partner to make 85% of our pharmaceuticals after exporting a pandemic to the world?

i'm not sure why don't you ask your capitalist loving president. 

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Mind blowing how any free person can support the Evil of Communist China. Brainwashing and evil exists. 

At least we are getting a little closer at what the mindset is behind all the agitation propaganda coming at us.

We have some Communist Chinese supporters who call us racist and Nazis while giving Antifa, the Moslem Brotherhood, and Black Lives Matter a free pass on everything...

...and Emperor Xi can do no wrong.

Of course Tibs, Zevon and Billstime will avoid admitting their support here.

At least Penfield admits he is fine with Emperor Xi regardless of the USA being hit with a Chinese exported pandemic.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

I thought it would be interesting to share some information and ideas on why the Communist Chinese regime under Emperor Xi are shielded from a great deal of criticism that some would argue they deserve.

My concern is that what used to be American liberalism has been hijacked by the "left" and absolutely ruined a mindset based on personal freedom in one's personal life, especially free association.

So again, why are the Communist Chinese beyond criticism from these American "leftists"?

A: because they are also communists

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/china-behind-beside-leading-liberal-media-efforts-destroy-president-trump-america/

Communist Chinese engaging in propaganda on US soil with the complicity of our most "trusted" news media...

...and no hint of anyone censoring that material...

...and believe me, I don't want them censored regardless of where the money is coming from...

...but we have the right to debate the subject and chose our responses to it accordingly...

...while praying that we don't get censored ourselves...

China has an awful record with regard to human rights, clearly.  The men in power there are horrible.  They also make ***** products.

China has also become the place that every Conservative in the US lays blame whenever things become too hot, to be fair.

12 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

China has an awful record with regard to human rights, clearly.  The men in power there are horrible.  They also make ***** products.

China has also become the place that every Conservative in the US lays blame whenever things become too hot, to be fair.

And this is a conservative number. 

The Cultural Revolution damaged China's economy while tens of millions of people were persecuted, with an estimated death toll ranging from hundreds of thousands to 20 million.”