What happened last night?

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

DR apparently has been suspended for 1 month.

i can't seem to find it but i'm hearing he started a thread about our friend who likes to step on his richard a lot.

That was deleted. 

So I suppose the reality is that the mods let ppp deal with itself until the children cry for mommy enough?

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

They talk a good game. But like every other soy boy, have no backbone. 

I mean, I respect the mods ability to mod and enforce the COC, as we all agreed to that. But that feels like a double standard, unless I missed something else that was said. 

They turned a blind eye for weeks while that psych ward patient spammed the board, but poor baby gets his feel feels hurt after deleting deleting a thread that made him look bad and here come the mods to enforce rules that they’ve specifically said don’t apply down here? 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

That's so wrong. DR was the most informed poster on this site! I was suspended for a couple days for defending myself against a horde of angry liberals on here. I  guess it's only ok if you're a liberal. So much for a neutral message board. SMH

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

That's so wrong. DR was the most informed poster on this site! I was suspended for a couple days for defending myself against a horde of angry liberals on here. I  guess it's only ok if you're a liberal. So much for a neutral message board. SMH

Most informed? Oh boy 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I know some people are against using the ignore function, but I think this again calls on folks to consider using it.

I'm all for discussion with people who don't agree with me politically, but everyone can tell who the trolls are down here. These people cant/won't acknowledge even the most basic facts and just throw bombs all day based on the same old regurgitated disproven BS. These people will never  take the L, so why even engage at all with them? Please do not feed the trolls.

As an aside if anyone knows if DR is on social media and can PM me his info Id appreciate it. Having his voice silenced during this critical period is shameful.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I know some people are against using the ignore function, but I think this again calls on folks to consider using it.

I'm all for discussion with people who don't agree with me politically, but everyone can tell who the trolls are down here. These people cant/won't acknowledge even the most basic facts and just throw bombs all day based on the same old regurgitated disproven BS. These people will never  take the L, so why even engage at all with them? Please do not feed the trolls.

As an aside if anyone knows if DR is on social media and can PM me his info Id appreciate it. Having his voice silenced during this critical period is shameful.

I’ve used the ignore function one time down here. Last week for that spamming idiot. 

The reason that PPP has worked is that people who want honest discussion can find it, and those who cant get ostracized. Apparently now calling out trolls for their trolling is no longer allowed. What fun times we live in. 

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That was deleted. 

So I suppose the reality is that the mods let ppp deal with itself until the children cry for mommy enough?

As I hear it, the Mods try to avoid the swamp (PPP) as much as possible. That doesn't mean the rules don't apply.  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I would also appreciate any information on DR on another media site. Please PM me. TYIA

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

They turned a blind eye for weeks while that psych ward patient spammed the board, but poor baby gets his feel feels hurt after deleting deleting a thread that made him look bad and here come the mods to enforce rules that they’ve specifically said don’t apply down here? 

Also for the record - the thread that was deleted contained at least 2 of the same memes that were posted on the last page of the thread on the Off the Wall board that was locked. There was also a post by a certain poster that referenced noosing a US House Representative. The thread needed to be deleted. It became vile. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The reason that PPP has worked is that people who want honest discussion can find it, and those who cant get ostracized. Apparently now calling out trolls for their trolling is no longer allowed. What fun times we live in. 

LOL  I find that kind of funny.  just tossing out there.  No 1 person is being called out 

From what I've witnessed first hand with some here .... being called a Libtard, ignorant, moron, clueless etc IMO isn't quite what I call an honest discussion.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL  I find that kind of funny.  just tossing out there.  No 1 person is being called out 

From what I've witnessed first hand with some here .... being called a Libtard, ignorant, moron, clueless etc IMO isn't quite what I call an honest discussion.

I guess being called a racist is ok in your book?

• Sad 1