GOP can’t win elections without cheating

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

^^^MUST READ IF YOU CARE ABOUT OUR DEMOCRACY - follow thread^^^

Why do activists and politicians on the left always refer to "democracy" but never once reference "freedom and rights".  You'll never see this:

^^^MUST READ IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FREEDOM AND RIGHTS - follow thread^^^

Before buying their narrative everyone should make sure to have a common understanding of terms and definitions.  I suspect many will be disappointed to find their definition of the word democracy may not be consistent with yours.  Which is simply the majority's right to dictate everything to the minority.  

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why do activists and politicians on the left always refer to "democracy" but never once reference "freedom and rights".  You'll never see this:

^^^MUST READ IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FREEDOM AND RIGHTS - follow thread^^^

Before buying their narrative everyone should make sure to have a common understanding of terms and definitions.  I suspect many will be disappointed to find their definition of the word democracy may not be consistent with yours.  Which is simply the majority's right to dictate everything to the minority.  

OMG - another freakn gem from the "all pro"

THERE WILL BE NO FREEDOM AND RIGHTS WHEN THE UNITED STATES NO LONGER EXISTS because RED STATES gerrymandered and suppressed voting rights so they can install a NAZI like TRUMP because their party is DEAD.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

OMG - another freakn gem from the "all pro"

THERE WILL BE NO FREEDOM AND RIGHTS WHEN THE UNITED STATES NO LONGER EXISTS because RED STATES gerrymandered and suppressed voting rights so they can install a NAZI like TRUMP because their party is DEAD.

Democracy without freedom is a charade.  And once again your response is to present another litany of fantasy conspiracies from some alternative reality in which you must reside.  You would be better served spending your time writing fictional stories.  Or maybe you're just afraid to provide your definition of democracy rather than just shouting slogans and buzz words. 

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Democracy without freedom is a charade.  And once again your response is to present another litany of fantasy conspiracies from some alternative reality in which you must reside.  You would be better served spending your time writing fictional stories.  Or maybe you're just afraid to provide your definition of democracy rather than just shouting slogans and buzz words. 

Do you acknowledge and agree with all the steps Trump took (that we currently know about) behind the scenes to reverse the will of the people?

-Pressuring election officials at the state level to find just enough votes?

-Trump to DOJ in December: “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

-Pressuring the DOJ to intervene in lawsuits being pursued by Trump's campaign and supporters to get the Supreme Court to overturn the results.

-Inciting an insurrection 

Do you agree?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you acknowledge and agree with all the steps Trump took (that we currently know about) behind the scenes to reverse the will of the people?

-Trump to DOJ in December: “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen"

-Pressuring the DOJ to intervene in lawsuits being pursued by Trump's campaign and supporters to get the Supreme Court to overturn the results.

Do you agree?

I'm interested in hearing your personal view on the meaning of democracy.  Not the viewpoints of others or what other people did or didn't do.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm interested in hearing your personal view on the meaning of democracy.  Not the viewpoints of others or what other people did or didn't do.

My personal views are clear.  You, on the other hand - are purposely avoiding my questions:

Do you agree?

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Albwan said:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

1 month later...

lol. 

Not very competent, eh?

5vqe1i.jpg

A year after local and state election officials came under immense pressure from Trump to subvert the results of the 2020 White House race, he and his supporters are pushing an ambitious plan to place Trump loyalists in key positions across the administration of U.S. elections.

Trump allies are also seeking to replace officials across the nation, including volunteer poll watchers, paid precinct judges, elected county clerks and state attorneys general, according to state and local officials, as well as rally speeches, social media posts and campaign appearances by those seeking the positions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-allies-election-oversight/2021/11/28/3933b3ce-4227-11ec-9ea7-3eb2406a2e24_story.html

The attempt to subvert the will of the people and to shut down democracy. The steal is on. 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-allies-election-oversight/2021/11/28/3933b3ce-4227-11ec-9ea7-3eb2406a2e24_story.html

The attempt to subvert the will of the people and to shut down democracy. The steal is on. 

“The attacks right now are no longer about 2020,” said Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold (D). “They’re about 2022 and 2024. It’s about chipping away at confidence and chipping away at the reality of safe and secure elections. And the next time there’s a close election, it will be easier to achieve their goals. That’s what this is all about.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...