GOP can’t win elections without cheating

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will admit I am a little uneasy about the law and want to see the details but have a related question for you, should it be allowed to pay someone to vote? 

Should who? What?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Should who? What?

The fact that you can't even admit the blanket message that paying someone to vote is inappropriate is telling. The reason I ask is that I had a coworker who took off Election day last year and was driving people to the polls, the issue is she stopped to get food with some people and bought them food. She was also explaining to them why they should vote for Biden on the way. So details matter for this law but this law is appropriate.

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The fact that you can't even admit the blanket message that paying someone to vote is inappropriate is telling. The reason I ask is that I had a coworker who took off Election day last year and was driving people to the polls, the issue is she stopped to get food with some people and bought them food. She was also explaining to them why they should vote for Biden on the way. So details matter for this law but this law is appropriate.

I didn’t admit anything because your question is not relevant to what I posted.  

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

TEXAS DEMOCRATS PULL THE WISCONSIN PLAY, DISCOVER THEY’RE NOT IN WISCONSIN: 

Democrats Throw a Hissy Fit in Texas and Gov. Abbott Responds Accordingly.

“Fortunately, Gov. Greg Abbott was ready to deliver the proper response to this attempt at obstruction. He’s going to be calling a special session soon which can not be ended simply because the minority party walks out… This law will eventually be put on Abbott’s desk, and he will sign it. It’s just a matter of the timing at this point. There is no reason for it not to proceed, especially when Republicans have firm control of the legislatures.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/31/democrats-throw-a-hissy-fit-in-texas-and-gov-abbott-responds-accordingly-n389174

Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott has threatened to veto the state legislature's budget after Democrats blocked the GOP's new voting rights bill by walking out of the House chamber in the middle of the night.

'I will veto Article 10 of the budget passed by the legislature. Article 10 funds the legislative branch. No pay for those who abandon their responsibilities. Stay tuned', Abbott tweeted on Monday. 

He made the announcement after the Democrats staged the dramatic walkout pass Sunday night that stopped the new bill from reaching his desk for approval. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott has threatened to veto the state legislature's budget after Democrats blocked the GOP's new voting rights bill by walking out of the House chamber in the middle of the night.

'I will veto Article 10 of the budget passed by the legislature. Article 10 funds the legislative branch. No pay for those who abandon their responsibilities. Stay tuned', Abbott tweeted on Monday. 

He made the announcement after the Democrats staged the dramatic walkout pass Sunday night that stopped the new bill from reaching his desk for approval. 

Driving home the point that the GQP can't win without cheating - thanks BONNIE

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

How can you violate election law after the election is over? Dems truly seem more concerned about election integrity for the 2020 election then they were before the election.

they want to destroy the evidence, there is literally no other explanation.

Nothing will be overturned...just proof that facts are more lethal than covid to the dimwitted left.

On 3/19/2021 at 3:50 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m not sure why you tagged me, but this game on voting rights is the most political thing ever.

Democrats want to be able to harvest votes from the apathetic as well as non citizens that live off of social welfare and wouldn’t otherwise get off their arse to vote, register, get an ID do much of anything really... Republicans know this is like half of the democrats base so they aren’t interested in making harvesting institutionally legal, but admitting that sounds pretty crappy.

So dems cry about suppression and republicans cry about fraud. 

Did someone say something about harvest?

Family of Georgia's secretary of state was still getting death threats months after election, report says

"You and your family will be killed very slowly," read one anonymous text Tricia Raffensperger told Reuters was sent on April 24.

"We plan for the death of you and your family every day," read another text message Tricia Raffensperger told Reuters she had received earlier that month.

Her husband, Brad Raffensperger, told CNN's "Erin Burnett Out Front" Friday the threats are unacceptable.
"This is not acceptable behavior to threaten the wives, the children, the family of people that work for the government or even the government workers," he said. "They didn't sign up for this."

Tricia Raffensperger told Reuters that the threats and intimidation had forced her family into hiding for almost a week in late November. Intruders had broken into a family member's house around that time, and the same night, members of the far-right extremist group the Oath Keepers were found outside the Raffenspergers' home.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/11/politics/georgia-raffensperger-family-death-threats-election/index.html

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgias-fulton-county-under-state-investigation-over-alleged-missing

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has opened an investigation into whether Fulton County has violated state rules in misplacing absentee ballot chain-of-custody documents.

"New revelations that Fulton County is unable to produce all ballot drop box transfer documents will be investigated thoroughly, as we have with other counties that failed to follow Georgia rules and regulations regarding drop boxes. This cannot continue," Raffensperger, a Republican, tweeted Monday after his office opened the investigation. 

However, the size and scope of the investigation or when the state will disclose its findings remains unclear.

Raffensperger's statement and investigation flows a report Monday in the The Georgia Star News in which a state election official acknowledged that absentee ballot chain-of-custody documents were "missing" or "misplaced."

And yet... "completely baseless" (and probably also somehow racist)

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/ga-investigators-election-day-notes-reveal-chaotic-unsecured-ballot

In a nationally televised interview in January, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger rattled off an impressive list of measures his state used to ensure the November election count was accurate. "We had safe, secure, honest elections," he declared to "60 Minutes."

That rosy assessment, however, masked an ugly truth inside his agency's own files: A contractor handpicked to monitor election counting in Fulton County wrote a 29-page memo back in November outlining the "massive" election integrity failures and mismanagement that he witnessed in the Atlanta-area's election centers.

The bombshell report, constructed like a minute-by-minute diary, cited a litany of high-risk problems such as the double-counting of votes, insecure storage of ballots, possible violations of voter privacy, the mysterious removal of election materials at a vote collection warehouse, and the suspicious movement of "too many" ballots on Election Day.

B B B B B B Baseless

• Awesome! (+1) 1

https://tylerpaper.com/news/local/texas-woman-charged-with-26-counts-of-voter-fraud/article_f157263a-d5ca-11eb-a1f8-b717690eedb1.html

Texas woman charged with 26 counts of voter fraud

A South Texas woman was arrested by the Texas Attorney General’s Office Wednesday on 26 counts of violating state election laws.

Monica Rene Mendez, 36, of Port Lavaca, was charged with three counts of illegal voting, seven counts of unlawful voter assistance, eight counts of returning marked ballots without consent and eight counts of election fraud, according to jail records.

BBBBBB AAAAAAA SSSSSS EEEEE LLLLLLLLL EEEEEEE SSSSSS SSSSSSS

Edited by Unforgiven