GOP can’t win elections without cheating

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The funny thing is I'm pretty damn sure had this election gone the other way the roles in this debate would absolutely be reversed.  

I don't think many people would have taken Biden at face value saying "he won by a lot" a day after he lost.  He probably would have been smart enought to find, you know, some evidence before he made that claim.  Biden supporters aren't the same as Trump supporters, and I don't mean that in a snarky way.   

Edited by daz28

Just now, daz28 said:

I don't think many people would have taken Biden at face value saying "he won by a lot" a day after he lost.  He probably would have been smart enought to find, you know, some evidence before he made that claim.  Biden supporters aren't the same as Trump supporters, and I don't mean that it a snarky way.   

Yeah Trump supporters are enthusiastic. Biden supporters are boring.  And I mean that in a snarky way.  ;) 

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah Trump supporters are enthusiastic. Biden supporters are boring.  And I mean that in a snarky way.  ;) 

I'll agree with that, but I'd use a different word than "enthusiastic".  LOL

Again this is overblown lib hysterics.

From Billzy link........

A new GOP law rewriting voting rules, signed by Gov. Kim Reynolds last month, requires the Iowa secretary of state to move all voters who did not cast ballots in the most recent general election to inactive status. Previously, voters had to miss two consecutive general elections to be moved to that status.

The new Iowa law is part of a nationwide push by Republicans to ensure that only those eligible to vote are registered and clean up outdated, bloated voter rolls that invite fraud.

Democrats argued Iowa’s changes are too aggressive, will wrongly categorize voters who purposely choose not to vote in an election or missed for a valid reason and could eventually lead to purges of some eligible voters.

Iowa Secretary of State Paul Pate’s office this month mailed postcards to 294,148 registered voters who did not cast ballots in 2020 informing them of their inactive status, spokesman Kevin Hall said. That represents more than 13% of the state’s 2.2 million registered voters.

Voters who still live in the same county can return to active status by signing and returning the postcards. They will also be made active if they request an absentee ballot, vote or update their registrations from now through the 2024 general election. After that, they could face cancellation.

(OH NO!, that's too hard..........LOL)

Just now, B-Man said:

Again this is overblown lib hysterics.

From Billzy link........

A new GOP law rewriting voting rules, signed by Gov. Kim Reynolds last month, requires the Iowa secretary of state to move all voters who did not cast ballots in the most recent general election to inactive status. Previously, voters had to miss two consecutive general elections to be moved to that status.

The new Iowa law is part of a nationwide push by Republicans to ensure that only those eligible to vote are registered and clean up outdated, bloated voter rolls that invite fraud.

Democrats argued Iowa’s changes are too aggressive, will wrongly categorize voters who purposely choose not to vote in an election or missed for a valid reason and could eventually lead to purges of some eligible voters.

Iowa Secretary of State Paul Pate’s office this month mailed postcards to 294,148 registered voters who did not cast ballots in 2020 informing them of their inactive status, spokesman Kevin Hall said. That represents more than 13% of the state’s 2.2 million registered voters.

Voters who still live in the same county can return to active status by signing and returning the postcards. They will also be made active if they request an absentee ballot, vote or update their registrations from now through the 2024 general election. After that, they could face cancellation.

(OH NO!, that's too hard..........LOL)

I don’t think @BillStime read past the headline. Too many words hurt his head. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/23/2021 at 1:27 PM, Unforgiven said:

https://ktar.com/story/4343249/arizona-dems-file-suit-to-stop-senate-audit-of-maricopa-county-election/

Arizona Dems file suit to stop Senate audit of Maricopa County election

Honest people with nothing to hide would want this audit to happen.

Everyone knows who the cheating party is. 

You're so QUTE

On 4/23/2021 at 1:27 PM, Unforgiven said:

https://ktar.com/story/4343249/arizona-dems-file-suit-to-stop-senate-audit-of-maricopa-county-election/

Arizona Dems file suit to stop Senate audit of Maricopa County election

Honest people with nothing to hide would want this audit to happen.

Everyone knows who the cheating party is. 

Honest people? Cheating party?  You think this effort has ANY cred?

LMAO

Idiots - absolute gullible af

What ?

Nicole Heather Fried is  currently the only Democratic statewide elected official in Florida.

She wrote something that criticized Governor Desantis ?

and BillZtime opened up and swallowed it whole.

Edited by B-Man