Thomas Sowell - Quote of the Day

dubs

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump complains all the time everything is unfair. He's the whiner 

Unfair! Media is against me, cry cry 

Like no other President had to answer questions before, but he can't handle it so he cries UNFAIR! 

You misread (again)

YOU are the whiner..............not the President.

thomas-sowell-responsibility.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 6/21/2020 at 4:26 PM, Tiberius said:

I’m very educated. Why you so mean to me? 

I am sorry but I seriously doubt you are educated, though as I type this I have an Assistant Principal who has an education doctorate who can't think either. May I ask what your degree is in?

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am sorry but I seriously doubt you are educated, though as I type this I have an Assistant Principal who has an education doctorate who can't think either. May I ask what your degree is in?

You can ask

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Gender studies and critical theory would be my guess.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have no doubt he is educated; however, he lives in a world of thoughts and theories based on a reality that is completely internal. External reality, which provides the foundation for the accurate assessment of problems and finding reasonable solutions, is never allowed into his little utopian world.

The cognitive dissonance would probably make his head explode. 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Ok- what degree do you have?

Why? 

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I have no doubt he is educated; however, he lives in a world of thoughts and theories based on a reality that is completely internal. External reality, which provides the foundation for the accurate assessment of problems and finding reasonable solutions, is never allowed into his little utopian world.

The cognitive dissonance would probably make his head explode. 

Sounds like you are talking about a Trump supporter. 

How many people do you think Hillary murdered? 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds like you are talking about a Trump supporter. 

How many people do you think Hillary murdered? 

You prove my point. This is typical of your responses when you can no longer intellectually defend your positions.

• Like (+1) 3