The Vote by mail debate

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Because requiring the ID to vote is an impediment to voting.  Two trips instead of one.  Extra time.  In some instances, extra cost.  I hope you’re being facetious because the answer is . . . Obvious. 

It is obvious. Those who say voter ID is racist, or an impediment to voting, believes minorities are too dumb to get state issued IDs. White liberals proclaiming to be woke are the most racist of them all, as people like you keep proving. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dubs said:

Here’s an idea, and I’m just spitballing here, but why don’t we just do what we’ve been doing rather than try and rework the entire voting system in a few months. 

The only difference would be that you wear a mask. 

boom!!!  Problem solved. 

It’s not reworking the entire voting system.  “Vote by mail” and “vote absentee” are basically the same thing.  (In some places absentee might mean early in-person voting when the voter is to be out of town on Election Day.  New York State allows for early in-person voting, so “absentee” and “vote by mail” now are the same thing here.). It’s accounting for the time it will take to wait for the mail ballots to arrive, to open the ballots, and to run them through the “scantron.”  That’s it.  What we really need is patience to make this work smoothly.   

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It is obvious. Those who say voter ID is racist, or an impediment to voting, believes minorities are too dumb to get state issued IDs. White liberals proclaiming to be woke are the most racist of them all, as people like you keep proving. 

This is why you’re on the Washed Up Psycho List!

Because requiring the ID to vote is an impediment to voting.  Two trips instead of one.  Extra time.  In some instances, extra cost.  I hope you’re being facetious because the answer is . . . Obvious. 

Because NOT requiring ID to vote is an accessory to voter fraud.  Two votes instead of one.   I hope you’re being facetious because the threat is . . . Obvious. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because NOT requiring ID to vote is an accessory to voter fraud.  Two votes instead of one.   I hope you’re being facetious because the threat is . . . Obvious. 

It’s hard to take anything you say seriously given your fake Christianity, but this is a new level of silliness for you.  

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

Sounds like the Chewbacca defense. Do you try using it in court?

Sounds like we have another jellybeaner on our hands!

Although, as I think about it, jellybeaning might be a good plan in 2020.  I’d love to watch some of these Trumpers here try to count the jellybeans!  Turnout would reach a record low!

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It’s hard to take anything you say seriously given your fake Christianity, but this is a new level of silliness for you.  

He gets trounced in the debate and IMMEDIATELY falls back on slamming another man's religion. Why? Because he's a terrible person who's so broken and lost he thinks this makes him look strong. 

It doesn't. 

It shows the world for certain he is weak. 

***** off, *****. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Non-response.

You fallback to your fake narrative when facing an idea that you can't address (honestly).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Non-response.

You fallback to your fake narrative when facing an idea that you can't address (honestly).

OK.  I’ll bite.  What is accessorial liability?  And how many cases of in-person voter fraud can you point to? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He gets trounced in the debate and IMMEDIATELY falls back on slamming another man's religion. Why? Because he's a terrible person who's so broken and lost he thinks this makes him look strong. 

It doesn't. 

***** off, *****. 

FYI - Mike Flynn still is guilty!

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It doesn't. 

***** off, *****. 

In addition to being washed up, the psycho is triggered today!

It doesn't. 

There you go again with your hoaxes!

• Like (+1) 1

I kind of miss having him around.  He doesn’t understand that he is the joke, which makes him that much more amusing!

It's not a joke. It's an insult you've leveled at B-man many times. It's beyond the pale -- but is perfectly on brand for you.

It's not a joke. It's an insult you've leveled at B-man many times. It's beyond the pale -- but is perfectly on brand for you.

You misunderstood.  You, sir, are the joke! 

(Although B-Man’s version of Christianity, which apparently involves such things as hurling paper towels at the downtrodden and caging brown migrant children at our southern border Is moving toward joke territory.)

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Imminent

Good point.  By his own admission, he was deranged.  Things can get really nutty when he who is deranged also is triggered!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

You misunderstood.  You, sir, are the joke! 

(Although B-Man’s version of Christianity, which apparently involves such things as hurling paper towels at the downtrodden and caging brown migrant children at our southern border Is moving toward joke territory.)

Don't forget grabbing women by their *****.

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It's only because dems are lazy bums  that can'y be bothered spending the energy . As they said in Team America, Freedom ain't free, it costs a buck thirty-five. And America F*** Yea!

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

It's only because dems are lazy bums  that can'y be bothered spending the energy . As they said in Team America, Freedom ain't free, it costs a buck thirty-five. And America F*** Yea!

Or it’s that they shouldn’t be required to spend the energy.  Either one, jellybeaner!

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

True - forgot about that.

Yup.  I have never seen a fat slob sitting outside a dump that doubles as a house wearing a MAGA hat.  Not one. Single. Time.