"One Buffalo: Racism Isn't Real" video

21 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I've noticed a lot of our fellow Bills fans are sure that racism isn't real.

In an attempt to heal this country, I thought these words could go a long way and help people outside of our community. That's why I'm scheduling a time for all of the folks who've been so strident in their posts here, reminding us all that racism is not real, to go ahead and use their faces and tell us on camera.

No need to tell us your name / location. We just want to see your face. Go ahead and wear some Bills gear too, to make us all proud.

I will be arranging times for people who've been really loud about this — even people I've put on ignore like @Reality Check, you get another chance here bud — to make time with me. I can be pretty flexible to your schedule. 

If you have time and interest, and you want to make sure that the world beyond our Bills community has the chance to hear your words of wisdom, please make sure to schedule a time. I will be recording throughout this next week.

Let's show people what Buffalo is made of!!

@Chef Jim you had a lot of thoughts. What's your schedule?

@billsfan1959 you had a lot of great thoughts on racism and police. I know you're not working anymore. What's your schedule this week?

@Deranged Rhino you're in Los Angeles so we're in the time zone. You have also made it clear that white genocide is an issue. Can I get you saying that with your mouth instead of your fingers?

Who else? I know we've got a lot of smart people here and I don't want to leave anyone out. 

Which of us feel that racism isn’t real and how have you come to this conclusion. And interesting way of trying to heal by telling people you’ve never met  “rot in hell racist!”  That is a great way to heal. ?

Anyway I’ve got time on my schedule now to discuss. You start. 

18 minutes ago, outsidethebox said:

anytime you want big boy. But I know you won't do it. You're a fake ass white boy.

Noon EST tomorrow? Do we have our first volunteer? 

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Which of us feel that racism isn’t real and how have you come to this conclusion. And interesting way of trying to heal by telling people you’ve never met  “rot in hell racist!”  That is a great way to heal. ?

Anyway I’ve got time on my schedule now to discuss. You start. 

Great! Would you like to go after outsidethebox? Tomorrow at 12:30 or 1pm EST? 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You need to head back to the shoutbox and stop cluttering up PPP. Thank you.

Want to tell us on camera how you feel about the "racial protests" tomorrow at 1 or 2pm EST, from your perspective as a Buffalo Gal? 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Noon EST tomorrow? Do we have our first volunteer? 

Want to tell us on camera how you feel about the "racial protests" tomorrow at 1 or 2pm EST, from your perspective as a Buffalo Gal? 

unlike you faker, I have a job. I'm free after 5 though. 

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

?

And, now I block you as you are simply a troll. Have a good evening. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

?

And, now I block you as you are simply a troll. Have a good evening. ?

Weird. All I asked is for you to say what you've been saying, but with your face. Why is that so offensive? 

Is there something about saying these opinions in public that makes you uncomfortable? Why? You seem very comfortable sharing things here behind the Bills logo. Why not use your own image?

3 minutes ago, outsidethebox said:

unlike you faker, I have a job. I'm free after 5 though. 

I have a job, too, it's just that my profession is one that sets its own schedule. Okay after 5PM EST should work. Check in with me tomorrow when you are ready.

Just now, GregPersons said:

Weird. All I asked is for you to say what you've been saying, but with your face. Why is that so offensive? 

Is there something about saying these opinions in public that makes you uncomfortable? Why? You seem very comfortable sharing things here behind the Bills logo. Why not use your own image?

Oh the irony!

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

No can do. I work for a living improving people’s lives. Bullet point your ideas here now. You seem to have time on your hands. I’m mean how long does it take to type?

1. Disband police

2. ???

3.  Profit. 

You do, according to you, type faster than me. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

No can do. I work for a living improving people’s lives. Bullet point your ideas here now. You seem to have time on your hands. I’m mean how long does it take to type?

1. Disband police

2. ???

3.  Profit. 

You do, according to you, type faster than me. 

This thread isn't about a text discussion. This is about making a video that shows the faces behind some of these posts. 

We've seen a lot of the protestor faces. We've seen cop faces. We haven't seen so many faces from the people "counter-protesting" online. I think we can put together a nice little video clip that shows what the opposition to the protests looks like.

You have plenty of posts. Why don't you choose 5 of your best points, and then read them to me in a Zoom call? Whenever you have free time off of work. As I said, my schedule is flexible, so I can accommodate you anytime this week.

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

This thread isn't about a text discussion. This is about making a video that shows the faces behind some of these posts. 

We've seen a lot of the protestor faces. We've seen cop faces. We haven't seen so many faces from the people "counter-protesting" online. I think we can put together a nice little video clip that shows what the opposition to the protests looks like.

You have plenty of posts. Why don't you choose 5 of your best points, and then read them to me in a Zoom call? Whenever you have free time off of work. As I said, my schedule is flexible, so I can accommodate you anytime this week.

You want to know what we look like?  And this will accomplish what exactly? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He is Exhibit A of why people keep to anonymity on message boards.  I'd be sincerely concerned for my safety if he knew my identity.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What you look and sound like makes a difference to how the world perceives you, right? There's a big difference between being a keyboard pundit, and saying these things out loud, right? And I'm more than happy to include myself in this video, too.

So what's the big problem here, Jimbo?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He is Exhibit A of why people keep to anonymity on message boards.  I'd be sincerely concerned for my safety if he knew my identity.

I don't want your identity. Keep your name, your location hidden. I'm not asking anyone to put themselves in danger. I just am asking you have the courage to stand behind your words with your God-given voice and face. 

That's what the cops and protestors are both doing, is it not?

Edited by GregPersons

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

He

Only

Gains

By

Our

Yin and yang 

Hogboy! One of the 15 identities that have been assigned to me. Find out my real identity by scheduling a Zoom call and giving us a statement as a representative of Bills Fans speaking out about the protests.

Buffalo is still on center stage. This is what Bills fans have wanted. Media attention. This is your moment. We can get you out there, and make sure you're heard outside of Indiana and TBD's PPP forum.

What've ya got to lose? Be brave.