2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hence the DNC panic.

Why they think Joe leaving the basement will help, I do not know.

The only strategy is hide him, juice him up before a public appearance, and hope for the best. It ain't working, but putting him out in front of people, even with the press covering for him and no questions, is not working either.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why they think Joe leaving the basement will help, I do not know.

The only strategy is hide him, juice him up before a public appearance, and hope for the best. It ain't working, but putting him out in front of people, even with the press covering for him and no questions, is not working either.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Agreed. His speech right now, on the heels of the peace deal signings, makes him look and sound even meeker than he already does. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Those tweets tell you all you need to know about the Democratic ticket: two police officers are shot by a BLM member, and the second thing Biden wants to do is take your guns away.

Because the first thing Biden wants to do is defund the police.

No police to protect you. No guns to protect yourself. The Harris-Biden plan is pretty damn clear.

And please don't tell me Joe doesn't want to defund police because he admitted so in an interview, just like he spent the last bzillion years telling everyone he wants to ban fracking before he started losing PA.

BIden's first words are his true words. 

Rule #2 on “defund the police.”  Also, please define “defund.”  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. 

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

It's a hoot to watch Joe try to "Out Hillary" Hillary.  The only thing dumber than a liberal is a liberal on the campaign trail trying to win the Presidency.

Hoax.  Also, it’s pretty impressive that you “snip[e] at ######s.“. Nothing like picking on people who can’t stick up for themselves.   Looks like I may have made myself a new friend today!

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, it’s pretty impressive that you “snip[e] at ######s.“. Nothing like picking on people who can’t stick up for themselves.   Looks like I may have made myself a new friend today!

Hoax!

######s isn’t a word.

or a boat.

As you were, #2.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Copying the libs to own the libs! 

Hoax!

Libs don’t own.  They rent.  There’s too much needed mobility from burning town to town to settle down and own.  These boats are a rowin!  

As you were, Deuce Master