Bills 2020 Motto per McDermott "Find a Way"

4 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Excellent, I’m wrong, you win, leave me alone, have a nice weekend 

Nevermind, I'm tired of explaining, I’m wrong, you’re right, leave me alone, have a nice weekend 

Sorry dude, your explanation doesn’t have any merit.  These are millionaire athletes playing a complex game.  If a motto can expose a tactic, then we have toddlers game planning for us.

6 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Excellent, I’m wrong, you win, leave me alone, have a nice weekend 

Nevermind, I'm tired of explaining, I’m wrong, you’re right, leave me alone, have a nice weekend 

You have awfully thin skin.  I can see why you chose the Army over the Marines.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:35 PM, BillsNutHawaii said:

I like the strategy, it’s great - I don’t like the HC sharing all this information.... it can only help our opponents.  

No need to teach our opponents how they can also develop a competitive advantage.  That’s one reason why Belicheck is so successful - he keeps his lips sealed (To the greatest extent possible - not withstanding media requirements).  

I know, queue the “Belicheat” moniker, but when you think about it, doesn’t “Find a way” essentially mean “anything goes”  ???  I’m not implying anything, just throwing it out there for thoughts / discussion.

This is a pretty awful post. Not the worst ever, but it’s competitive. 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sorry dude, your explanation doesn’t have any merit.  These are millionaire athletes playing a complex game.  If a motto can expose a tactic, then we have toddlers game planning for us.

Im not sure how many times I have to repeat it, I’m all wrong, and u know it all 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

You have awfully thin skin.  I can see why you chose the Army over the Marines.

I’m tired of repeating myself to individuals (like you) who can’t read / can’t comprehend..... maybe your background explains you’re issues with comprehension 

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

Oh yeah, I can see you’re pro.  You made me laugh today, thanks.  On a serious note...oh nevermind, if you don’t get it now, you never will.  

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wow, I’m really getting a crash course today learning how piss poor reading comprehension is for some on this page.  If you want to have a differing opinion, that’s fine.  I’m not trying to convince you of anything at all, believe whatever you want to believe.  You think I care that you disagree ? Lol 

Aha, I get it now, you guys got me!  

I should have known.  I’m the “newbee” and you were trying to get me to believe you were actually that naive..... and I took the bait and ran with it! I can’t believe it - I didnt even think of it.... it must be the 85 degree weather, palm trees all over, and all the sunshine that got to me.  Or my recent trip to Tokyo Japan, Seoul Korea, and the Philippines with associated jet lag which caused me to overlook the obvious (you guys were just “joshing me” - all forgiven) take care and best !!! 

59 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Aha, I get it now, you guys got me!  

I should have known.  I’m the “newbee” and you were trying to get me to believe you were actually that naive..... and I took the bait and ran with it! I can’t believe it - I didnt even think of it.... it must be the 85 degree weather, palm trees all over, and all the sunshine that got to me.  Or my recent trip to Tokyo Japan, Seoul Korea, and the Philippines with associated jet lag which caused me to overlook the obvious (you guys were just “joshing me” - all forgiven) take care and best !!! 

Dude, I post like 20 times a year at this point. So it really says something if I read what you wrote and felt it was competitive for dumbest things I ever read. I’ve been a manger or director for call centers my whole life and the mantra I preach is “one more”. Lord help me if some competitor finds out a few buzz words I use to motivate my staff. I’ll be ruined. 

Does secrecy matter? Sure. But only when you have some proprietary procedure that does give you a competitive advantage. I don’t see old Sean discussing things like that and “find a way” is not exactly move the earth material. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dude, I post like 20 times a year at this point. So it really says something if I read what you wrote and felt it was competitive for dumbest things I ever read. I’ve been a manger or director for call centers my whole life and the mantra I preach is “one more”. Lord help me if some competitor finds out a few buzz words I use to motivate my staff. I’ll be ruined. 

Does secrecy matter? Sure. But only when you have some proprietary procedure that does give you a competitive advantage. I don’t see old Sean discussing things like that and “find a way” is not exactly move the earth material. 

Good job, proud of you !!

I love it ! I didn’t realize this place was so much fun !   Tell me more ... please .... I’m begging 

6 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Oh yeah, I can see you’re pro.  You made me laugh today, thanks.  On a serious note...oh nevermind, if you don’t get it now, you never will.  

Wow, I’m really getting a crash course today learning how piss poor reading comprehension is for some on this page.  If you want to have a differing opinion, that’s fine.  I’m not trying to convince you of anything at all, believe whatever you want to believe.  You think I care that you disagree ? Lol 

I really do think you care because you’re going after everyone who is commenting on it.  You need to have thicker skin on a message board.

If you’re having multiple telling you it doesn’t make sense, then its not us with the reading comprehension problem.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really do think you care because you’re going after everyone who is commenting on it.  You need to have thicker skin on a message board.

If you’re having multiple telling you it doesn’t make sense, then its not us with the reading comprehension problem.

Everyone? Check again - a whole lot more thumbs up with my analysis/ feedback here on this topic.

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Good, find your way to Jadeveon Clowney

Yeah, I was over there at that thread already.  Can’t see how we can afford him within the constraints of the salary cap, even if the team moves on from Trent Murphy as some have suggested.  Also, it seems the GM always wants to leave a good chunk of salary cap space when going into a new season.  But he’s a salary cap genius - so anything is possible with him. Will be interesting to watch that situation evolve.

1 hour ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Everyone? Check again - a whole lot more thumbs up with my analysis/ feedback here on this topic.

LOL a whole lot?  You want to count again?

Sorry I didn’t add “going after everyone who disagrees”.  Look at your replies to people who think your statement doesn’t make sense.

In your first paragraph you state Belichick is so successful because he keeps his lips sealed but completely ignoring the fact he’s got one of the popular mottos of all time.  

So besides reading comprehension challenges, your math is lousy too.  I seriously believe you (and only a few others ) totally overlooked my post about about strategy, John Harbaugh and the modern NFL.  In all seriousness, I refuse to believe ur that ignorant. If we can’t move on, for the sake of the other contributors here, let’s get some integrity back to this thread.  Besides you and me, everyone else is likely fed up with our back and forth. The back and forth we had ruined a good thread. Can we at least agree on that ?

8 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

I’m tired of repeating myself to individuals (like you) who can’t read / can’t comprehend..... maybe your background explains you’re issues with comprehension 

What background are you referring to, Private?

Just now, BillsNutHawaii said:

You mentioned “Marines” -  not me. 

Ohhhh ... that!!!!  No, man.  I'm smarter than both the Army fools and the Marine fools.  My parents tried to make me join the military.  I convinced my doctor I had bone spurs and that took care of that.  Hell no, I wasn't gonna go!!!  And I didn't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Ohhhh ... that!!!!  No, man.  I'm smarter than both the Army fools and the Marine fools.  My parents tried to make me join the military.  I convinced my doctor I had bone spurs and that took care of that.  Hell no, I wasn't gonna go!!!  And I didn't.

Well then, just on that alone you’re smarter than me ... not even close.  You win this debate.