Bills 2020 Motto per McDermott "Find a Way"

4 minutes ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

So besides reading comprehension challenges, your math is lousy too.  I seriously believe you (and only a few others ) totally overlooked my post about about strategy, John Harbaugh and the modern NFL.  In all seriousness, I refuse to believe ur that ignorant. If we can’t move on, for the sake of the other contributors here, let’s get some integrity back to this thread.  Besides you and me, everyone else is likely fed up with our back and forth. The back and forth we had ruined a good thread. Can we at least agree on that ?

LOL.  You criticize me in the first part of this paragraph and then say let’s get some integrity back in this thread.
You’re a child with thin skin.

Its a motto.  I read your Harbaugh paragraph and I agree with it but this is just a team motto that doesn’t give away operational strategy in anyway. Our opponents are studying game film and not focusing on a 3 word phrase.

Harbaugh uses a motto as well.

https://sportsspectrum.com/sport/football/2019/09/03/baltimore-ravens-coach-john-harbaugh-inspires-team-with-custom-made-t-shirts/

I can’t believe this is so difficult for you.

Just now, BillsNutHawaii said:

Well then, just on that alone you’re smarter than me ... not even close.  You win this debate. 

Glad we could agree on something.  Mahalo.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL.  You criticize me in the first part of this paragraph and then say let’s get some integrity back in this thread.

Its a motto.  I read your Harbaugh paragraph and I agree with it but this is just a team motto that doesn’t give away operational strategy in anyway. Our opponents are studying game film and not focusing on a 3 word phrase.

https://sportsspectrum.com/sport/football/2019/09/03/baltimore-ravens-coach-john-harbaugh-inspires-team-with-custom-made-t-shirts/

Yes, it’s so difficult and upsetting for me .... I’m literally banging my head on the wall in my house here in Hawaii - that’s how upset I am about this - LOL ... and it continues ....

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Glad we could agree on something.  Mahalo.

A funny story, when I first arrived in Hawaii in 1994, I saw “Mahalo” printed on every trash can.  As a result, I thought “Mahalo” meant “Trash”

2 minutes ago, teef said:

Morning guys!

Morning “teef” .... hopefully you can bring some sanity back to this thread; it’s been trashed.  I’m trying to at least bring some civility to it with some self depreciating humor. 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Excellent, I’m wrong, you win, leave me alone, have a nice weekend 

Nevermind, I'm tired of explaining, I’m wrong, you’re right, leave me alone, have a nice weekend 

What kind of training son,? 

“army training sir”  that and some time chillin with the ladies in the Urban assault vehicle... err, high level meetings with NFL coaches...

nuthin but luv dog face ?

Semper FI from the jar heads ? 

Go Bills!!!

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

RwC, you left me.... do you hate me now? You mean we can’t be friends anymore ?

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

What kind of training son,? 

“army training sir”  that and some time chillin with the ladies in the Urban assault vehicle... err, high level meetings with NFL coaches...

nuthin but luv dog face ?

Semper FI from the jar heads ? 

Go Bills!!!

Oh yeah, you make me hard!  Go Bills !!

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I mean you responded to my post twice now?

You really don’t want to let this go huh?

Hey, you didn’t even say good bye to me - LOL ... and  I just asked to be friends .... if you can’t - no worries.  I’m fine .... no thin skin here as you seem to believe