Dear #DeepState Coup Catchers Durham and Barr

39 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think BillSy thinks Mueller was in on it.  Or is playing the long game.  Or maybe there are clues in the report. And the media that consistently published incorrect and false information until finally tapping out 4 years later is all part of Team Trump.  

Stay tuned for what is sure to come! 

🤣

If Mueller is in on it, Merrick Garland must also be.  And Joey, for not pursuing it.

As for "what POTUS has been jailed, what POTUS has ever been accused of treason?  Again it's not a charge you suddenly let go, especially when he's no longer President and when he's considering another run. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

If Mueller is in on it, Merrick Garland must also be.  And Joey, for not pursuing it.

As for "what POTUS has been jailed, what POTUS has ever been accused of treason?  Again it's not a charge you suddenly let go, especially when he's no longer President and when he's considering another run. 

Oh yeah, Garland for sure.  Biden is a wild card—he could be in on it or he could think he’s the starting pitcher at the 1956 World Series. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think BillSy thinks Mueller was in on it.  Or is playing the long game.  Or maybe there are clues in the report. And the media that consistently published incorrect and false information until finally tapping out 4 years later is all part of Team Trump.  

Stay tuned for what is sure to come! 

🤣

If only scooby and the gang were here to solve this mystery!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Oh yeah, Garland for sure.  Biden is a wild card—he could be in on it or he could think he’s the starting pitcher at the 1956 World Series.

I guess they're all in on it.  The only ones who have a good bead on it are the BStimes of the world.  LOL!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But smart enough to convince Team Mueller while leaving you on Collusion Island sending opinions from some guy named Andy Wortman, yes? 

What did Rob Mueller say about collusion?  I forget.  

🤔

The full un redacted report has not been released - I can’t wait to see all the details associated with the 140+ meetings, Manafort’s campaign data and dirty trickster Roger Stone Wikileaks drops!

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The full un redacted report has not been released - I can’t wait to see all the details associated with the 140+ meetings, Manafort’s campaign data and dirty trickster Roger Stone Wikileaks drops!

That’s nothing compared to crackhead hunters laptop emails. There must be a reason the biden administration and the fbi have been trying to cover it up the past two years. I bet it has a whole bunch of treasonous stuff about the big guy and his crackhead son!!

Can’t wait til that comes out!!!

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Westside said:

That’s nothing compared to crackhead hunters laptop emails. There must be a reason the biden administration and the fbi have been trying to cover it up the past two years. I bet it has a whole bunch of treasonous stuff about the big guy and his crackhead son!!

Can’t wait til that comes out!!!

Hunters laptop - lol - Who currently has it? It’s been passed around to just about everyone in the cult.

I can’t wait to see it, too!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xom535jb57rajbhez0

But smart enough to convince Team Mueller while leaving you on Collusion Island sending opinions from some guy named Andy Wortman, yes? 

What did Rob Mueller say about collusion?  I forget.  

🤔

More importantly, what's Merrick Garland have to say about it?  Oh, nothing?  Thought so.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh, suddenly you need the unredacted report to have an answer.  

It’s certainly possible we need to wait for the sequel, Mueller Unredacted:  Collusion, Conclusion?! 

🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh, suddenly you need the unredacted report to have an answer.  

It’s certainly possible we need to wait for the sequel, Mueller Unredacted:  Collusion, Conclusion?! 

🤣🤣

Call it what you want Leo - but 140+ meetings with Russians will never be forgotten.

You try so hard to erase and pretend it never happened but there isn’t enough bleach to wash away that stain.

But you keep trying!

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Call it what you want Leo - but 140+ meetings with Russians will never be forgotten.

You try so hard to erase and pretend it never happened but there isn’t enough bleach to wash away that stain.

But you keep trying!

I’m calling it as Mueller called it, nothing more, nothing less.  

Check that——it’s less, of course, less than what you’re calling it—but you’re just spitballing because you’re not sure what Mueller actually said.   He’s kept you completely in the dark as to his findings on meetings with Rush’ins and whatnot.   I mean, I’ve seen the report, the media coverage etc, but you’re just not dialed in.  

Come to think of it, you’re like Hellen Keller on this whole thing.  You’re Hellen Keller-BillSy. 

Have a great night. This was fun. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1