Brandon Beane zoom call

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We currently have 10 defensive lineman.

I now seriously doubt Daryl Johnson makes the team.  I would also guess we only dress 8 DL on game day so someone will be inactive.

7 hours ago, billsherd said:

There are always injuries... Harrison last year. 

Also trades can yield value, we saw it last year with OL on this team

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

“Hey Brandon, Terry Pegula here.  You see all the news headlines about PSE laying off people because we’re strapped for cash?  In light of that, please justify why I would pay $8 million to a 2nd string DE.”

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He will jsut go right into the rotation I dont think they make a trade they are just getting him ready to be THE guy when some of these contracts (like Murphys) run out then they already have that hole plugged.

12 minutes ago, GG said:

“Hey Brandon, Terry Pegula here.  You see all the news headlines about PSE laying off people because we’re strapped for cash?  In light of that, please justify why I would pay $8 million to a 2nd string DE.”

Is that from Timmy's next article?

2 hours ago, GG said:

Because we have a consistent rotation on the DL and Murphy led our unit in total snaps.