Chargers New Jerseys

DCOrange

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Come to think of it, the Browns could use helmet numerals.  Or Brownie the Elf.  Or anything.

I prefer the new Browns uniforms, they are classic style again which they should never have messed with. The Chargers ones will be like the old Buccs ones, unwatchable in bright sunlight and the numbered helmets as bad as the Buccs modern number font

5 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

I prefer the new Browns uniforms, they are classic style again which they should never have messed with. The Chargers ones will be like the old Buccs ones, unwatchable in bright sunlight and the numbered helmets as bad as the Buccs modern number font

The new Charger uniforms are also in the classic style, with the main set calling back to the 60s with yellow pants and numbers on the helmets.

I like how they paid homage to each era of the team, but didn't try to do it all in one uniform (like three different shades of blue on one jersey).

The font for the numbers might not wear well though.  A traditional font would probably hold up better than the stylized one.