Chargers New Jerseys

DCOrange

These are great. I even like the yellow pants. Great job. Finally an organization that made a good decision on uniforms. So rare.

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't understand the random royal blue set. That's not a color in their scheme.

Color rush?

I thought the chargers moved to LA...

20 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't understand the random royal blue set. That's not a color in their scheme.

Royal blue is part of their uniform history.  As is Navy.  They were trying to honor their entire history while bringing their base colors back to powder blue and gold.    I think they look clean.

• Like (+1) 1

Numbers on the helmet is so ugly. 

Not a fan of these. Preferred  the Patriots and Bucs over these. I think Chargers need to go bavl to Navy blue being their primaries and the powder blue being alternates. I like the powder blue but after seeing it all the time i like it less and less.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t like the yellow pants or the color rush royal blue. The rest is fantastic. 

I think the yellow pants are great and it fits with the Chargers traditional uniforms.

The royal blue, is very reminiscent of the Coryell/Fouts era electric blue uniforms. I love it.

1 hour ago, saundena said:

Very sharp looking.  The Chargers always have one of the best uniform sets, I think.

Definitely. The Chargers easily have the best "new" uniforms this year.