NFL Schedule Updates

Great job Corta. Always liked these threads. This year even more, since I plan trip to US from Europe for Bills game for the first time. Most likely we are going late October so either W7 or W8. My wife refuses to risk Buffalo weather late October so we prefer away games - Arizona, Las Vegas of San Fran. If it falls as you currently predict I need to buy my wife some new warm clothes and we are going to Seahawks game in W7 no matter what :)

Anyway, one thing from OP confuses me. Is there any reason to believe that The Bonnie ehm Brady Situation is not solved by March 20th? I guess his decision will affect many other QBs so my understanding is that he will sign somewhere immediately once FA opens. Teams need to solve QB situation as top priority so they won't be able to wait long for his decision. Do you guys think anything else?  

42 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Anyway, one thing from OP confuses me. Is there any reason to believe that The Bonnie ehm Brady Situation is not solved by March 20th? I guess his decision will affect many other QBs so my understanding is that he will sign somewhere immediately once FA opens. Teams need to solve QB situation as top priority so they won't be able to wait long for his decision. Do you guys think anything else?  

That's a good point I have read that the big date is March 18th on whether he returns to NE or not. That would be a little less then a month and I am sure given that they have thousands of schedules they make they have some set depending on where he goes. At the same token they generally already have more of it done because you don't have that uncertainty. If he does leave it will be weird to see NE get less primetime games then normal.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:33 AM, corta765 said:

I do think will see the Bills in London sooner then later, but the four west coast trips and London would be pretty unfair and even the NFL generally tries to avoid that type of scheduling... well until the 17th game is added which is always an international game.

I won't go to London again, unless the Bills are the "Home" team.  Went back in 2015 and while it was a fun weekend, everything inside the stadium was Jags stuff.  And they ran out of Beef On Weck halfway through the first quarter.