The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

400,000 deaths on Trump's head! Hitler didn't even kill that many Americans! 

Biden's off to a great start, you know, swooping in and saving every American life...thankfully he developed that vaccine just in time:w00t:

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is all code for "stronger federal response."

Something that is unconstitutional.

More bureaucrats like her will be attempting to rewrite history to save their careers.  

How many questions did CNN ask her about Cuomos refusal to "quarantine" and shut down?  How much of a discussion was there to seal off NYC? 

And here are the 2 money questions that weren't asked thus why we know this is all complete bull ***t:

1. What land locked country did it all right and locked down "early enough?"  France?  Germany?  Spain?  South Africa?  Which of those countries or others not surrounded by oceans will we look back on and say they did it right?  And why was it Sweden?

2. Since it's not the Feds job to do any of this, which state in the U.S. handled it all the best and why was it Florida?

Have a good rest of your masked up socially distanced day.   

Whatever you do Gary, don't come to Florida we might give you the COVIDs here:death:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I guess the worse of a person he is the more you guys live him. 

But 400k deaths because of his deadly incompetence is pretty bad. 

You dont even think the super spreader events he held were bad at all' right? 

You guys just are so far far up His butt you won’t admit to anything, if he lies about it. 

400,000 Deaths 

Talking to yourself? Lol 

Show me the data that says mandated masks made a significant difference please.  

I'll wait.  Gladly.  

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Future generations will mock our fear, mock our cowardice, mock our willingness to surrender our liberties int he face of a danger wherein over 99% of the afflicted recover. 

They will judge us harshly for cowering at the feet of "experts". 

And they'll be absolutely correct in doing so. 

It's REALLY, REALLY, funny that those telling us about how history will judge us have zero knowledge of actual history.  The policy failures of Spanish flu in places like Philadelphia are widely documented.  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Show me the data that says mandated masks made a significant difference please.  

I'll wait.  Gladly.  

Next time you sneeze or cough into your hand check your hand for the EVIDENCE.

This what we've become.

I've been demanding an exit strategy.

There no longer is one:

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Next time you sneeze or cough into your hand check your hand for the EVIDENCE.

Yep.  I'll find evidence of saliva and that's all I know.

You check your hand for boogers I'll follow logic data and math.   

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This what we've become.

I've been demanding an exit strategy.

There no longer is one:

Vaccinations.  And still take precautions while this is done.  Schools are having in person classes again, businesses are opening up.   You know this but you’d prefer to whine like a baby day after day after day with your doomsday nonsense.  Pipe down.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Vaccinations.  And still take precautions while this is done.  Schools are having in person classes again, businesses are opening up.   You know this but you’d prefer to whine like a baby day after day after day with your doomsday nonsense.  Pipe down.

It's ironic, and funny as hell the way that those who call others snowflakes cry about the dumbest stuff.  If it wasn't hypocritical it wouldn't be conservative is my new motto.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Sweet dream.

You can still spread it when vaccinated.  

And with the new metrics no one hears about (no cases or deaths) you'll be mitigating for life because there are going to be cases and deaths for YEARS.  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Yeah, because during the Great Plague I'm sure they would have just allowed everyone on the planes, and called it freedumb.

Big facts:  

And it's "Fweeedom."  Not "Freedumb."

And you'll never have anything close to it again because you're 1. Scared and 2. Will never be able to admit how wrong you were.

It's number 2 mostly.   

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Sweet dream.

And with the new metrics no one hears about (no cases or deaths) you'll be mitigating for life because there are going to be cases and deaths for YEARS.  

Yes there may be some cases for years.  Like there are flu cases every year. We will likely get regular vaccinations for Covid as we do for the flu. We might even wear masks at times if a big outbreak occurs at a given time.   But in just over a year since the start of the pandemic, despite over 500k people dying in our country, we are seeing the end of things.  Schools are opening as are stores, those that have been vaccinated are gathering again, millions are being vaccinated daily (and credit to the previous administration for Warp Speed and the current one for distribution).  We are not going to live the rest of our lives in masks and such and you know it.  You just want to complain to hear yourself complain.  So to be blunt, shut up already.

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sweet dream.

Go study how vaccinations work.  Until then be quiet.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes there may be some cases for years.  Like there are flu cases every year. We will likely get regular vaccinations for Covid as we do for the flu. We might even wear masks at times if a big outbreak occurs at a given time.   But in just over a year since the start of the pandemic, despite over 500k people dying in our country, we are seeing the end of things.  Schools are opening as are stores, those that have been vaccinated are gathering again, millions are being vaccinated daily (and credit to the previous administration for Warp Speed and the current one for distribution).  We are not going to live the rest of our lives in masks and such and you know it.  You just want to complain to hear yourself complain.  So to be blunt, shut up already.

Schools are not open.  They have 20% of their populations if any in person.  

They are 6.....or is it 3 feet apart.  It's dystopian and disgusting.  It's sad and it's pathetic.  It's child abuse.  K-5 set up right now currently is the most inhumane thing Western Civilization has ever done to kids.  

Virtual options are permanent.  High Schools are done.  Unintended consequence of the stupid.  I can list a bunch more of Unintended consequences but I don't have the time...... I'd just urge you to use your brain.  

I complain because I care.  The government is mandating you mitigate with no exit strategy or metric to full normal.  That's a big f...ing problem.  And stop saying the vaccine because it clearly isn't.  

So until then, I'll be here to tell how dangerous, irrational, and stupid this all is.  And yes, why it imperils the country forever.  

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Big facts:  

And it's "Fweeedom."  Not "Freedumb."

And you'll never have anything close to it again because you're 1. Scared and 2. Will never be able to admit how wrong you were.

It's number 2 mostly.   

I'll settle on Fweedumb.  Also, it's comical you post from the country that gave us taxation without representation as the role model against tyranny, because they want proof of vaccinations.  Try to get your kids in school(or even yourself) without records of vaccinations.  I suppose I'm just scared and wrong about measles, mumps, rubella, etc

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sweet dream.

The doctor who agrees with you about this also tells you why you need to still wear a mask LOL:  

“You leave that room and you go into another room with somebody that has not had the vaccine. And you talk loud and you cough once in a while or you sneeze... then for that particular person you just put them at risk now because what's in your nose has been, you know, aerosolized,” 

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

The doctor who agrees with you about this also tells you why you need to still wear a mask LOL:  

“You leave that room and you go into another room with somebody that has not had the vaccine. And you talk loud and you cough once in a while or you sneeze... then for that particular person you just put them at risk now because what's in your nose has been, you know, aerosolized,” 

Nothing will penetrate the tin foil surrounding the dome of bills blitz.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Schools are not open.  They have 20% of their populations if any in person.  

They are 6.....or is it 3 feet apart.  It's dystopian and disgusting.  It's sad and it's pathetic.  It's child abuse.  K-5 set up right now currently is the most inhumane thing Western Civilization has ever done to kids.  

Virtual options are permanent.  High Schools are done.  Unintended consequence of the stupid.  I can list a bunch more of Unintended consequences but I don't have the time...... I'd just urge you to use your brain.  

I complain because I care.  The government is mandating you mitigate with no exit strategy or metric to full normal.  That's a big f...ing problem.  And stop saying the vaccine because it clearly isn't.  

So until then, I'll be here to tell how dangerous, irrational, and stupid this all is.  And yes, why it imperils the country forever.  

Just stop.  You are being irrational and dangerous and dumb all at once.  First, a primer on vaccinations and viral disease.  They help prevent viruses from entering your cells, and unless they can enter your cells they can’t replicate.  And they die off.  That’s why you don’t die from smallpox and a host of other viral diseases now.  You probably know that but choose to play dumb for some reason.

The exit strategy is to get enough people vaccinated.  Since the beginning of this thing that has been the case but you want to play dumb.  You complain about no exit strategy and such, but here’s the deal.  When you have people actually follow the science instead of claiming things like masks don’t work when they do, or that vaccines are actually a way for Bill Gates to control you (which is laughingly absurd) then it becomes harder to get to the finish line.  Which, again, is getting people vaccinated.  Instead of barking at the moon about what the government is doing, if you really wanted to get to the other side you’d be telling everyone to get behind the science.  The science, like how as more data comes in the theories and such about how to handle things, like spacing at 3feet vs. 6 feet, change.  But you’d rather play your victim card.

Has it sucked for kids this year?  Absolutely.  I have a niece that teaches 3rd grade, and it has been challenging at very best.  I teach college classes and again a challenge.  My daughter is a freshman in college and it has been very hard for her.  But was it child abuse?  Absolutely not.  And did it save even more lives from being lost, or from thousands getting Covid and having long term effects?  Absolutely.  You claim high schools are done and that is absolute crap.  Absolute, complete, and total crap.  My wife is a counselor at one, and since the beginning of this they have had both virtual and on site classes.  Kids switch every day.  They have already said they will be having all in person classes in the fall.  Other school systems around us have already gone back to in person.  So again, to put it bluntly, take the high schools are gone crap and stick it.

I have refrained from calling out your nonsense for a while but I just couldn’t sit still and read your drivel anymore.  Because what I suspect is really happening is this:  you WANT this to continue so you can continue to complain and rail about government.  You’d rather have more people die and your own kids be kept out of school and such so you can try and justify some ridiculous point about your twisted views. And that is dangerous, irrational, and stupid, to use your words.

17 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'll settle on Fweedumb.  Also, it's comical you post from the country that gave us taxation without representation as the role model against tyranny, because they want proof of vaccinations.  Try to get your kids in school(or even yourself) without records of vaccinations.  I suppose I'm just scared and wrong about measles, mumps, rubella, etc

Nice!

We went from flatten the curve to everyone needs a vaccine first.  One that is not mandatory.  

So yes I'll believe everything my masters say now thank you for allowing me to see the light.  

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The exit strategy is to get enough people vaccinated.  Since the beginning of this thing that has been the case but you want to play dumb.  

No it hasn't.  

You only say this now bc there IS a vaccine.  What was the exit strategy if there was none?  

To this day vaccination is still not the stated exit strategy.  That was never the objective.  They all lied and they all continue to lie.  

Why do I know this?

Because that's the ONLY thing we have EVIDENCE of.

Dupes.  All of the low info.  Total dupes.  

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Just stop.  You are being irrational and dangerous and dumb all at once.  First, a primer on vaccinations and viral disease.  They help prevent viruses from entering your cells, and unless they can enter your cells they can’t replicate.  And they die off.  That’s why you don’t die from smallpox and a host of other viral diseases now.  You probably know that but choose to play dumb for some reason.

The exit strategy is to get enough people vaccinated.  Since the beginning of this thing that has been the case but you want to play dumb.  You complain about no exit strategy and such, but here’s the deal.  When you have people actually follow the science instead of claiming things like masks don’t work when they do, or that vaccines are actually a way for Bill Gates to control you (which is laughingly absurd) then it becomes harder to get to the finish line.  Which, again, is getting people vaccinated.  Instead of barking at the moon about what the government is doing, if you really wanted to get to the other side you’d be telling everyone to get behind the science.  The science, like how as more data comes in the theories and such about how to handle things, like spacing at 3feet vs. 6 feet, change.  But you’d rather play your victim card.

Has it sucked for kids this year?  Absolutely.  I have a niece that teaches 3rd grade, and it has been challenging at very best.  I teach college classes and again a challenge.  My daughter is a freshman in college and it has been very hard for her.  But was it child abuse?  Absolutely not.  And did it save even more lives from being lost, or from thousands getting Covid and having long term effects?  Absolutely.  You claim high schools are done and that is absolute crap.  Absolute, complete, and total crap.  My wife is a counselor at one, and since the beginning of this they have had both virtual and on site classes.  Kids switch every day.  They have already said they will be having all in person classes in the fall.  Other school systems around us have already gone back to in person.  So again, to put it bluntly, take the high schools are gone crap and stick it.

I have refrained from calling out your nonsense for a while but I just couldn’t sit still and read your drivel anymore.  Because what I suspect is really happening is this:  you WANT this to continue so you can continue to complain and rail about government.  You’d rather have more people die and your own kids be kept out of school and such so you can try and justify some ridiculous point about your twisted views. And that is dangerous, irrational, and stupid, to use your words.

These people want more Q supporters, and bar room politicians like MTG, Boebert, and Gaetz.  They cheer for the people that chant fweedumb, and spurn those who follow logic and science.