The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

12 minutes ago, wppete said:

Like I have been saying...

This is a massive fraud to bring in digitally controlled tyranny via fear...

Fear of the common cold rebranded as Covid 19...

We are being held hostage by fear and blind followers of orthodoxy...

They extorted trillions of dollars out of our country...

At the time no one cared...

Because they were scared...

Millions of people are going to have to examine the quality of their problem solving skills when the dust settles...

I can see why the global financial system views us as livestock...

We act like it...

Just add fear and a welfare check...

Simple...

• Like (+1) 1

Yesterday, Wednesday, three states reported triple digit Covid fatalities (Ca, Fl, Tx) with Arizona coming close. And across two thirds of the country deaths were either in single digits or zero. Now I’m not trying to spin things here but you have to keep in mind that the three states listed all have really large populations. If they were an average sized state all three of them would also be in the mid to low double digits. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yesterday, Wednesday, three states reported triple digit Covid fatalities (Ca, Fl, Tx) with Arizona coming close. And across two thirds of the country deaths were either in single digits or zero. Now I’m not trying to spin things here but you have to keep in mind that the three states listed all have really large populations. If they were an average sized state all three of them would also be in the mid to low double digits. 

What were the ages of these people...

Pre existing conditions...

What are the numbers of all other causes of death by comparison...

Compare that to years past...

Just now, Reality Check said:

What were the ages of these people...

Pre existing conditions...

What are the numbers of all other causes of death by comparison...

Compare that to years past...

Thanks Reality but that’s not the study I’ve been doing on here for the past three months. I’ve been faithfully reporting data from the exact same source every day....which is the TRUE scientific method. I’ve avoided, although tempting, to go off on tangents. What I’ve seen is a steady shift of the virus from the NE to the SW part of the country. It’s not a spread. It’s a shift. And while that’s been happening there’s been virtually no latent hot spots ANYWHERE in the country. (as experts again wrongly predicted there would be) Vast areas of the United States have seen virtually no impact from Covid 19 throughout this entire hysteria driven story.

PS: Oklahoma had a grand total of FOUR deaths yesterday even in the wake of the recent Trump rally! Fake news....again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/15/sunday-review/coronavirus-history-pandemics.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

image.thumb.png.a3b924a67ed356894533184141dc351c.png

This past March, before coronavirus cases began to mount, the annual death rate in New York City was about six per 1,000 New Yorkers. The virus’s first wave added about 2.5 more deaths per 1,000 to that baseline. By contrast, from 1800 into the 1850s, deaths in the city rose in a relentless series of epidemic spikes, year after year, with only brief respites in between.

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1

UK, US and Canada allege Russian cyberattacks on CoVID-19 research centers

Hospitals, research laboratories, health care providers and pharmaceutical companies have all been hit, officials say, and the US Department of Health and Human Services -- which oversees the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- has been struck by a surge of daily strikes, an official with direct knowledge of the attacks previously told CNN

The NCSC, which is the UK's lead technical authority on cyber security and part of the UK's Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), assessed that APT29 "almost certainly operate as part of Russian Intelligence Services".

This assessment is also supported by partners at the Canadian Communication Security Establishment (CSE), the US Department for Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Security Agency (NSA), the NCSC said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/politics/russia-cyberattack-covid-vaccine-research/index.html

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks Reality but that’s not the study I’ve been doing on here for the past three months. I’ve been faithfully reporting data from the exact same source every day....which is the TRUE scientific method. I’ve avoided, although tempting, to go off on tangents. What I’ve seen is a steady shift of the virus from the NE to the SW part of the country. It’s not a spread. It’s a shift. And while that’s been happening there’s been virtually no latent hot spots ANYWHERE in the country. (as experts again wrongly predicted there would be) Vast areas of the United States have seen virtually no impact from Covid 19 throughout this entire hysteria driven story.

PS: Oklahoma had a grand total of FOUR deaths yesterday even in the wake of the recent Trump rally! Fake news....again.

The data you are using from the beginning is incomplete...

The model for total deaths and their historical comparisons is incomplete...

I respect that you are trying to put a 1000 piece puzzle together, but you are looking at only a few pieces...

The deaths vs. positives shows that this entire thing is BS...

The shutdown was unnecessary...

The trillions dispersed...

Unnecessary...

A thousand pages of this thread and still no conclusions...

This was an economic attack on our country using psyops and fraud...

History will prove that out...

On 7/13/2020 at 9:33 AM, ALF said:

Trump Shares Chuck Woolery Tweet That CDC ‘Is Lying’ About COVID-19

The president retweeted an attack on “Dr. Fauci and the Democrats” from another account, then went back to Woolery to retweet a second attack on Democrats.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-shares-chuck-woolery-tweet-124445783.html

Chuck Woolery’s Twitter Account Disappears After His Son Apparently Comes Down With Coronavirus.

Just days after his full-throated rejection of all things coronavirus was retweeted by President Donald Trump, former game show host Chuck Woolery’s Twitter account was no more.

Late Monday, Woolery apparently shared a less combative message on Twitter saying, “To further clarify and add perspective, Covid-19 is real and it is here. My son tested positive for the virus, and I feel for of those suffering and especially for those who have lost loved ones.”   

https://deadline.com/2020/07/chuck-woolerys-twitter-account-disappears-son-coronavirus-trump-1202986952/

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery?lang=en

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Wow that's pretty cool. What was your job? 

Engineer working at a Dept. of Energy location.  Basically one of the facilities/sites that made the good stuff (Pu) for cold war era ICBMs.  As part of the support role, we had to enter areas from time to time that were contaminated.  

Edited by 123719bwiqrb
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

UK, US and Canada allege Russian cyberattacks on CoVID-19 research centers

Hospitals, research laboratories, health care providers and pharmaceutical companies have all been hit, officials say, and the US Department of Health and Human Services -- which oversees the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- has been struck by a surge of daily strikes, an official with direct knowledge of the attacks previously told CNN

The NCSC, which is the UK's lead technical authority on cyber security and part of the UK's Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), assessed that APT29 "almost certainly operate as part of Russian Intelligence Services".

This assessment is also supported by partners at the Canadian Communication Security Establishment (CSE), the US Department for Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Security Agency (NSA), the NCSC said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/politics/russia-cyberattack-covid-vaccine-research/index.html

48glx6.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1