Memo to Brandon Beane you NEED WRs

18 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Memo to Bills fans:  We need a better quarterback.

The QB did just fine.  He made plays all game long.  He made mistakes too.   Every QB makes mistakes.

18 hours ago, purple haze said:

Brown ran out of room.  Ball was late.  That said, we do need another WR to go with Smoke and Beas.  

A #1 receiver toe taps/drags feet on that catch just about every time.

Edited by Scott7975

18 hours ago, jwhit34 said:

They significantly upgraded the WR position this year but it's not where it needs to be and I am sure Beane and McDermott know that. Plan options:

Plan A: If they can sign Amari Cooper (probably a long shot), do it.

Plan B: If AJ Green ends up having to take a 1 year prove it deal because of his age and injuries.

Regardless draft 1-2 WRs, it's a deep draft. Pick one in the 1st or 2nd round, one in the late round because it's a deep draft. 

A WR corps of Brown, Beasley, Cooper/Green and a top draft pick that's a good group (plus Roberts for returns). Late round draft pick, McKenzie and Williams fight it out for WR6 spot.  

This

17 hours ago, Unsavory Peterman said:

I'd still take Green any day over Duke.  Draft big and sign BRESHAD PERRIMAN.  Use Green as a #3-4 guy and create some serious mismatches.

I would have taken Green this season.  Picking him up next season would be like picking up Gore or Boldin.

17 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Ok maybe not letting Robert Woods who wanted to stay here just walk out the door ?‍♂️ 

He didn't want to stay here though.  He wanted to go back home and that he did.

Justin Jefferson LSU - 6' 3 fast with good hands, good route runner, improved every year. Can add weight to his body.

Michael Pittman Jr USC -6'3 or 6'4 good hands and good size. Good route runner.

These 2 will be great additions with Brown and Beasly