Bet, Long Ball: J Allen vs P mahomes

BUFFALOKIE

I made many bets during my FF draft back in August. Ten bets to be exact. Allen vs your pick, in FF points. I have 8 bets ($20) locked up. Towards the end I accepted a couple of different bets that I was not prepared for, but had to accept at that point - Allen vs Jackson rushing FF points, and Allen vs Mahomes longest pass completion - yards ball travels in the air.

Lost the Jackson bet, obviously.

I have google searched, but I need some help with determing the result of my last bet. Can anyone help me out with some links of these two young studs longest throws this year? My birthday is tomorrow, so hook me up. Thanks in advance!

GO BILLS!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

I don’t have the stats but I think you’re in trouble on this one. I believe the John brown catch was 53 and the longest all year. He didn’t catch it in the end zone, but Allen wasn’t at the line of scrimmage either. I’d still guess it was in the 45 air yard range.

Your post said longest air yards for a completed pass, so my guess is the brown one and there’s just no way that wins 

Edited by billsfan5121
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

I don’t have the stats but I think you’re in trouble on this one. I believe the John brown catch was 53 and the longest all year. He didn’t catch it in the end zone, but Allen wasn’t at the line of scrimmage either. I’d still guess it was in the 45 air yard range.

Your post said longest air yards for a completed pass, so my guess is the brown one and there’s just no way that wins 

Yeah I think Mahomes had one to  Tyreek Hill when he first came back from Injury that was longer in the air. I know Mahomes has had a couple long ones but were a lot of YAC too

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I bet $50 Beasley would end up with 72 rec 800 yds.... he needs 5 catches 22 yards. 

Like 9 out of 10 people said no way will Beasley put up those numbers.... 

Good luck brother. My bet is more personal. I really dislike the Chiefs and this particular fan. He will rub this bet in my face forever if I lose. 

26 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I bet $50 Beasley would end up with 72 rec 800 yds.... he needs 5 catches 22 yards. 

Like 9 out of 10 people said no way will Beasley put up those numbers.... 

If Beasley stays in, Id say you have an ok chance.   Beasley has done that 6 times this season.  4 other times he missed it by only getting 4 catches.  Last game against the Jets he had 5 for 40.  The yards are not going to be your problem.  Its the number of catches that might bite you.

Edited by Scott7975