Ever read this board and think how the heck is this team 10-5?

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Once again you also proved my point some people are perpetually never happy 

Yes it is and I like how badly you feel this franchise is doing 

right. So you really don’t have a point. Not one you care to elaborate on at least. Everyone is happy the team is in the playoffs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The post you responded to provided excellent analysis as to why the sentiment may not match the record. It said nothing of the franchise doing poorly. Simply stated that there are some real deficiencies worthy of discussion. Pretty sure every Bills fan is happy to be in the playoffs and recognizes that the franchise appears to be on a solid trajectory for the first time in a LONG time.

I'm a cheerleader for 3 plus hours a week during the season, not 24/7. Some people actually enjoy discussing the areas in which the team is doing well/needs to improve. To each their own.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Spell check hit while I was typing and put Edwards instead of Edmunds 

Just messin with you. I agree. We could field an all-star team with the top 22 players in the league and there are those here who would still find things to b*tch about.  That is the blessing and curse of having such a devoted fan base. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I don’t need to debate a person who clearly every post already proves my point when you make my argument for me why bother?

Never asked for a debate, just some clarity. You start a thread on a discussion (key word there) board complaining about complainers and lumping together a wide variety of complaints made by a wide variety of people and saying, what exactly? Can’t tell because you just dismiss anyone asking what you’re actually trying to say. You want all criticisms reserved for losing seasons? 

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I don't think you have a clue what I think about this franchise.

I thought perhaps your post was a bit of humor about some of the over-the-top takes.  But now it seems it's just to snark at criticism and critics - any and all.

The point of the board is discussion, and (providing it's not rude or excessively repetitive) criticism is allowed and in fact some would say, essential to good discussion....

And on that note....

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3