2 top 30 receivers on the bills????

Hebert19

52 minutes ago, T master said:

I agree with most of what you said about the WR's , Beasley & Brown are top's on the team & in the league but the rest of the bunch Foster, McKenzie, don't do enough to warrant a roster spot to this point maybe ST's. 

They need 1 more productive piece which i think we believe is on the roster but inactive most of the time & has proven he has really good hands !

Yes Josh needs to be more accurate but Frank needs to be used the way he made his HOF career between the tackles not running to the outside & more than every once in a while like this last game , 2 plays no carries ????

It’s 2 more plays then I’d give him. He’s done. Zero dressed games is where I’d be with him

12 hours ago, Locomark said:

Maybe the worst thing I have seen Moorman ever post-that we are greedy and don’t need a #1 WR?? Teams have guys catching 145 passes and RBs catching over 100 passes and we get giddy when we get 1 guy with 75 catches ?? We need a big time #1 to compete for a championship. Period. This is why we can’t compete. The Pats took away Brown and our only WR answer was Beasley because we have no one else. We need teams to single cover Brown and Beasley because they have to cover some Julio Jones caliber player. We do not have that guy. Someone capable of 1400-1600 yards per year that teams have to gameplan against every game. This is a passing league. You need multiple backs and multiple WRs who can scare a defense on any play.  I’m pretty sure teams aren’t afraid of anyone not named Brown or Singletary right now. We will be lucky to ever get a bye without one. 

Well...do we really want an RB catching over 100 passes?  I think that's a problem with your QB when all he wants to do is check the ball down.

16 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

What the hell?  Can't be?  

Both Beasley and Brown top 30 in receptions and TDs and brown is top 20 in yards and Beasley is top 40.  

Crazy considering zay jones was top wr last year. 

Draft a young stud this year and allen develops more...knox continues to improve and we may have a real offense next year. 

Just give me one receiver next year who's big, can run routes, and can catch the ball in traffic.

That's it.  That's all I ask.  Improvement in other positions would be nice...but that's all I need, just one guy who can fight off coverage and catch the ball.  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just give me one receiver next year who's big, can run routes, and can catch the ball in traffic.

That's it.  That's all I ask.  Improvement in other positions would be nice...but that's all I need, just one guy who can fight off coverage and catch the ball.  

Tom, I'd settle for a guy who can catch TWO passes per game. That would double this year's output from the opposite side.

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tom, I'd settle for a guy who can catch TWO passes per game. That would double this year's output from the opposite side.

Ha.  This.  It's actually pathetic that between McKenzie and foster that neither dan get open.  

Get a second pass catching tight end (cut kroft) and another WR and josh is an MVP candidate next year.