I like the schedule.

nodnarb

Somewhat. Predictions? Oh.

SUN 9/11 HOUSTON AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET)

Houston is tough, and they seem to always come up big in week 1. The Bills will have their hands full, that's for sure. Home team advantage (W)

SUN 9/18 BUFFALO AT TAMPA BAY 1:00p (ET)

The Bucs have started slow for two straight years and I bet they continue to. Gruden doesn't scare me. (W)

SUN 9/25 ATLANTA AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET)

ROn Mexico comes to Buff and tanks under the relentless pressure. (W)

SUN 10/2 BUFFALO AT NEW ORLEANS 12:00p (CT)

This team can be beaten as long as you want it more than they do, which historically hasn't been very difficult. (W)

SUN 10/9 MIAMI AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET)

I have a feeling that I"m going to hate Nick Saban, and enjoy watching him blow up on the sidelines. (W)

SUN 10/16 NEW YORK JETS AT BUFFALO 4:15p (ET)

Pennington throwing a long ball? Yea, whatever Mr. Heimerdinger. (W)

At this point, we're undefeated and JP is getting a lot of press, a la ROethisberger.

SUN 10/23 BUFFALO AT OAKLAND 1:15p (PT)

Bills cream 'em and get back last year's BLedsoe-led loss. (W)

SUN 10/30 BUFFALO AT NEW ENGLAND 8:30p (ET)

What do you know, our first loss. Belichick shows the league how to stop the Bills. (L)

SUN 11/6 BYE

Bills regroup, gather their confidence and understand they need to change to prevent copycat victories. Mularkey understands this concept. Gregg Williams did not.

SUN 11/13 KANSAS CITY AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET)

CLose game. (W)

SUN 11/20 BUFFALO AT SAN DIEGO 1:15p (PT)

CLose game. (W)

SUN 11/27 CAROLINA AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET)

A close home loss. (L)

SUN 12/4 BUFFALO AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET)

They ain't schitt yet. (W)

SUN 12/11 NEW ENGLAND AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET)

Belichick finds another way. (L)

SAT 12/17 DENVER AT BUFFALO 8:30p (ET)

Denver ekes one out .(L)

SAT 12/24 BUFFALO AT CINCINNATI 1:00p (ET)

Bills win a close one (W)

SUN 1/1 BUFFALO AT NEW YORK JETS 1:00p (ET)

Dang. (L)

11-5, playoffs. ChooChoo!

We'll see.

Houston is tough, and they seem to always come up big in week 1. The Bills will have their hands full, that's for sure. Home team advantage (W)

The Bucs have started slow for two straight years and I bet they continue to. Gruden doesn't scare me. (W)

This team can be beaten as long as you want it more than they do, which historically hasn't been very difficult. (W)

I have a feeling that I"m going to hate Nick Saban, and enjoy watching him blow up on the sidelines. (W)

At this point, we're undefeated and JP is getting a lot of press, a la ROethisberger.

What do you know, our first loss. Belichick shows the league how to stop the Bills. (L)

SUN 11/6 BYE

Bills regroup, gather their confidence and understand they need to change to prevent copycat victories. Mularkey understands this concept. Gregg Williams did not.

CLose game. (W)

CLose game. (W)

A close home loss. (L)

Denver ekes one out .(L)

Dang. (L)

We'll see.

304060[/snapback]

I'm glad the league will be in awe and severely thrashed by the that C-USA giant named Losman. :unsure:

Theme for the opener?

Remember Jax!

We don't need a repeat, that's for shore.

304073[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better. They are one of those teams than can bite you in the ass if you are not careful. Remember how they came through for us by beating the Jaguars in Jax this past season? They are dangerous.

I have the feeling this is the kind of post that other fans will see and post a link to under the title "Get a load of the Bills fans"

It would be sweet, but I'll be keeping my expectations a tad lower.

So, Buffalo will lose the last 3 out of 4 and the the natives will calling for heads. Kelly Holcomb will be the most popular person in WNY. :unsure:

But, if Buffalo is 10-2 after 12/04/05, a playoff spot may be wrapped up by then, or by 12/11. This might lose them the Cincy game as well.

Personally, IMO, I see Buffalo losing to Houston and Atlanta, starting the season at 3-2.

SUN 9/11 HOUSTON AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET) = W

SUN 9/18 BUFFALO AT TAMPA BAY 1:00p (ET) = W

SUN 9/25 ATLANTA AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET) = L

SUN 10/2 BUFFALO AT NEW ORLEANS 12:00p (CT) = W

SUN 10/9 MIAMI AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET) = W

SUN 10/16 NEW YORK JETS AT BUFFALO 4:15p (ET) = W

SUN 10/23 BUFFALO AT OAKLAND 1:15p (PT) = W

SUN 10/30 BUFFALO AT NEW ENGLAND 8:30p (ET) = L

SUN 11/6 BYE

SUN 11/13 KANSAS CITY AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET) = ?

SUN 11/20 BUFFALO AT SAN DIEGO 1:15p (PT) = L

SUN 11/27 CAROLINA AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET) = L

SUN 12/4 BUFFALO AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) = W

SUN 12/11 NEW ENGLAND AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET) = L

SAT 12/17 DENVER AT BUFFALO 8:30p (ET) = L

SAT 12/24 BUFFALO AT CINCINNATI 1:00p (ET) = W

SUN 1/1 BUFFALO AT NEW YORK JETS 1:00p (ET) = L

8-7 with 1 tossup

:unsure:

SUN 11/6 BYE

CLose game. (W)

CLose game. (W)

A close home loss. (L)

Denver ekes one out .(L)

Dang. (L)

We'll see.

304060[/snapback]

i have us a 12-4 with losses at N.E. , one of the west coast games, @ either tampa or n.o. and 1 clunker home game that we should have won.

besides these vague thoughts it is tough to say we will definately win or lose x game. but with our talent and improvements at QB i am comfortable that we can go 5-1 in the division and 12-4 overall.

From a personal point, not having any MNF games doesn't bother me so much (although it is fun to have one), but I hate those freakin' Saturday games during the holiday season. It is always tough for me to "make arraingements" to watch football on Saturdays, when Sunday has been established as my "don't bother me" day. The last few times we had Saturday games, I had to watch them late at night, on tape delay...small complaint though.

Oh, one other one...I had planned to go see the Bills in New Orleans (it is the closest they are coming to Austin), but as it turns out, it is the same weekend that my best friend is getting married in New York. Just my luck...last time they were in New Orleans, it was a meaningless last game of the season, during the RJ era! Oh well, looks like the Bucs game will be my best chance to see the Bills live this year! Maybe the Chiefs up in Buffalo!

304060[/snapback]

Boy do I want some of that kool-aid you're drinking. I'd be stunned if they go 9-7 this year. Not being negative, just realistic with a "rookie" QB that hasn't proved anything to anyone to date.

Looks like another 16-0 season for the red, white and blue boys on paper. Ok, maybe 15-1 with the night game in New England ........ and they lose in the divisional round of the playoffs  :unsure:

304200[/snapback]

what planet are you on dude?

if we lose any games this year it will be the last game of the season when we're 15-0 and resting our starters for the playoffs, and even that's iffy. Kevin Thompson vs Chad Pennington? Curtis Martin vs Joe Burns? That'd still be a close one

i'll say we go 18-0-1 :angry:

at the risk of having sticks and stones thrown at me by AD, i will still go ahead an make a prediction in April. :angry:

i think they set the town on fire with a 6-0 start....and finish the season 9-7.

:unsure:

but with our talent and improvements at QB i am comfortable that we can go 5-1 in the division and 12-4 overall.

304129[/snapback]

It's only a theoretical improvement at QB. It could also be a downgrade for all we know.

I'd be shocked if we go 12-4. We havn't improved any part of our team (except, theoretically, maybe the QB), have lost a couple of OL, a dominating DT, and (potentially) a HB who gets a lot of yards (but sometimes fumbles and usually misses blocks and can't catch too well), yet we're going to improve by 3 full games this year? I hope so, but I don't see it...

Not to say we can't sneak into the playoffs, but I don't see us as a dominant team yet. That said, if we're just as competitive as last year, it'll still be a fun season. :unsure:

CW

I still think it's cooler to complain about them though.  Edges it out in a photo finish.

304237[/snapback]

Exactly. :unsure:

I wonder if LA is going to have his "free dinner" contest again...?

CW