NO MNF for the Bills

ch19079

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look everyone......

The Bills asked the league several yrs ago to NOT put them on MNF at home.

It makes it tough on the people who have to travel long distances to get home

at a decent hour.

Saturday nite works well.

I only really do one thing every time I watch MNF....

ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ

Would love to see the Bills do real well this year....and have the rest

of the country watch Drew Bledsoe get sacked in Dallas.

Look everyone......

The Bills asked the league several yrs ago to NOT put them on MNF at home.

It makes it tough on the people who have to travel long distances to get home

at a decent hour.

Saturday nite works well.

I only really do one thing every time I watch MNF....

ZZZZZZZZ  ZZZZZZZZ  ZZZZZZZZZ

Would love to see the Bills do real well this year....and have the rest

of the country watch Drew Bledsoe get sacked in Dallas.

304433[/snapback]

I thought that rumor was debunked by TD not too long ago. I forget. Anyways, sucks we have to play at NE primetime.

If we had made the playoffs, I'm sure we would've got 1 Monday nite game.

304131[/snapback]

Thanks Drew. :D

Fans here can paint it a rosey color all they want, but this really annoys me. The Buffalo Bills are a team with the best defense, best special teams and with the most dynamic runningback to hit the league in years. They were on fire last season winning 8 of thier last 10 and finishing with a winning record at 9-7. We absolutely killed the Rams last season, and the Saints just plain and simply suck. I guess MNF did not get their fill of awful games last season.

I can't wait to see Drew get pummeled in his MNF game.

THIS IS JUST bull sh--. We were told last year that the Bills did not qualify for MNF because we did not make the playoffs. Meanwhile we were subjected to watching Dallas v. Washington. Of course the excuse from Micky Mouse was that the game featured Bill Parcells v. Joe Gibbs. Who gives a flying F#@%. The last time I counted it was 11 on 11 that we were really watching. I am waiting for the excuses this year as to why the Bills were once again snubbed. Please explain how NON-PLAYOFF teams like: Dallas <2 games>, Washington, Baltimore <2 games>, New Orleans, Carolina, and Kansas City all get the Monday Night spotlight.

What ever excuse they try to make up, I'll tell them now ....bull sh--! The Bills has a better record than all of those team.

As hard as it may be...I'm done with ABC / ESPN. That fat ass John Madden probably had something to do with it. He never has liked the Bills. When he was on CBS, he never gave some of our HOF's their due. Are you telling me Kent Hull, Jim Ritcher, Will Wolford, Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley, Corneilus Bennett, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and Jim Kelly weren't good enough to make the ALL MADDEN TEAM. F$#@ Madden. And then there is that pompus ass Al Michaels. I'm sure he gave his two cents as well. The only thing he did was say do you believe in Mirarcles...yes.. Well that was a miracle for him. Even ABC didnt think we would beat the USSR, because if they did...Jim McKay would have called that game.

Until next year when another set of excuse comes out of Mickey Mouses mouth!!!

:D

Please explain how NON-PLAYOFF teams like: Dallas <2 games>, Washington, Baltimore <2 games>, New Orleans, Carolina, and Kansas City all get the Monday Night spotlight.

304707[/snapback]

I'm making this up as I go along, but to me the answer is simple: every year MNF tries to hook up games featuring teams they think are going to be winning during the season. But how many times have you heard Al Michaels and John Madden discuss how "six weeks ago you'd have thought the Seahawks were going to be in it, but here they sit at 4-6..."

Maybe they've decided to feature crappy teams in hopes that the opposite will happen. Put a crap team like the Redskins in there, and maybe you'll get lucky and they'll actually be worth watching by week 11.

I would also recommend decaf.

This may just be a rumor, but i've heard that Ralph and the county do not allow sunday/monday night games due to problems with rowdy (drunk) fans. My 2 cents.

i can see this if the game was in buffalo..i think youngunz is just saying monday night game in general nomatter where it is.

This may just be a rumor, but i've heard that Ralph and the county do not allow sunday/monday night games due to problems with rowdy (drunk) fans. My 2 cents.

304718[/snapback]

We got one sunday nighter... Jake the snake should be picked off a few times IMO. I also wouldn't mind seeing Bailey get torched by the up and comer Lee Evans. :D

How many times does one have to say it. We don't get MNF because Ralph doesn't want it at home. And if we can't have it at home, he doesn't want it away cause WE DON'T DO WELL on MNF on the road. In fact we are horrible.

We've already got one loss in the "L" column next year (SNF @ NE), why do you want another one?

AND are the sunday night and saturday night games supposed to make up for the snub...I THINK NOT!

304726[/snapback]

DUDE WE HAVE A SATURDAY NIGHT HOME GAME IN FRONT OF A NATIONAL TV AUDIENCE!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PARTY THAT IS GOING TO BE???!!! SCREW WHAT THE LEAGUE THINKS, I'M FLYING INTO BUFFALO FOR THAT GAME!!

no offense to anyone who keeps posting this stuff, but the answer is simple. MNF looks at TV market size first, then team strength. This is why you get washington, oakland, miami on every year. The bills would have a MNF game if they made it into the playoffs because they're small market. Washington will always have a MNF game, even if they're 4-12. Buffalo won't, unless they go 12-4.

I for one am glad they dont have a monday night game this year..i work nights and would have to miss the game :D

I'm sure you were the reason why the Bills won't appear on MNF.

(Now where did that 'finger' smilie go?) ;)

THIS IS JUST bull sh--. We were told last year that the Bills did not qualify for MNF because we did not make the playoffs. Meanwhile we were subjected to watching Dallas v. Washington. Of course the excuse from Micky Mouse was that the game featured Bill Parcells v. Joe Gibbs. Who gives a flying F#@%. The last time I counted it was 11 on 11 that we were really watching. I am waiting for the excuses this year as to why the Bills were once again snubbed. Please explain how NON-PLAYOFF teams like: Dallas <2 games>, Washington, Baltimore <2 games>, New Orleans, Carolina, and Kansas City all get the Monday Night spotlight.

What ever excuse they try to make up, I'll tell them now ....bull sh--! The Bills has a better record than all of those team.

As hard as it may be...I'm done with ABC / ESPN. That fat ass John Madden probably had something to do with it. He never has liked the Bills. When he was on CBS, he never gave some of our HOF's their due. Are you telling me Kent Hull, Jim Ritcher, Will Wolford, Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley, Corneilus Bennett, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and Jim Kelly weren't good enough to make the ALL MADDEN TEAM. F$#@ Madden. And then there is that pompus ass Al Michaels. I'm sure he gave his two cents as well. The only thing he did was say do you believe in Mirarcles...yes.. Well that was a miracle for him. Even ABC didnt think we would beat the USSR, because if they did...Jim McKay would have called that game.

Until next year when another set of excuse comes out of Mickey Mouses mouth!!!

:D

304707[/snapback]

I don't think that that sideline reporter likes the Bills either. ;)