When was the last time the Bills played

Beerball

Right, I couldn't figure that one out at all. We're playing the freaking Jets.. .why 4:15?

304158[/snapback]

Because the Giants probably play at 1pm. They never have the Jets and Giants on at the same time I believe.

The last sunday game that was not played in the early slot, was against Indy two seasons ago, the one we almost won.

304157[/snapback]

That is incorrect. I was at that game and it was a 1 p.m. start.

The Redskins game 2 years ago I believe was moved back to 4.

That is incorrect.  I was at that game and it was a 1 p.m. start. 

The Redskins game 2 years ago I believe was moved back to 4.

304218[/snapback]

TH had a monster game and Josh Reed ( yes that Josh Reed ) had a td reception.

Because the Giants probably play at 1pm. They never have the Jets and Giants on at the same time I believe.

304170[/snapback]

How would they have time to change the logos in the endzones and around the stadium that encompasses the seating? That isn't possible--I don't care how many millions live in NYC!

The last sunday game that was not played in the early slot, was against Indy two seasons ago, the one we almost won.

304157[/snapback]

ACTUALLY WE PLAYED THE JETS IN 2003 IN DECEMBER AT 4:15. I REMEMBER BECAUSE IT WAS DARK OUT AND VERY COLD AT THAT GAME!

I seem to remember more than a few Jets games, in Buffalo, beng 4pm (or 4:15) kick-offs. The NFL, for televison ratings, never schedules the Giants and Jets at the same time (unless they are playing eachother). NY is the largest television market, so thoeretically, the NFL gets the top share of the largest televison market, for 7 hours a week, during the football season. Good business sense!

ACTUALLY WE PLAYED THE JETS IN 2003 IN DECEMBER AT 4:15.  I REMEMBER BECAUSE IT WAS DARK OUT AND VERY COLD AT THAT GAME!

304741[/snapback]

I was there too - that was one of my "wake up at 6am, drive to the game, tailgate, go to the game, drive home, and get back at 4am" trips

I had an awesome time...

I seem to remember more than a few Jets games, in Buffalo, beng 4pm (or 4:15) kick-offs. The NFL, for televison ratings, never schedules the Giants and Jets at the same time (unless they are playing eachother). NY is the largest television market, so thoeretically, the NFL gets the top share of the largest televison market, for 7 hours a week, during the football season. Good business sense! Sucks if you live in NYC, and hate the Jets and Giants.