2020 NFL Free Agents

billsfan_34

On 12/16/2019 at 7:41 PM, billsfan_34 said:

https://nfltraderumors.co/2020-nfl-free-agent-list/

Who would you like on this list? Of course re-signing J Phillips is a must and I would love to see Derrick Henry in a Bills uni.

If talking RBs, I go FA Jordan Howard from Philly...

Yes. Resign Phillips and Shaq. Go after Bud Dupree and another DE. Murphy has to go, that saves $6M....(That’s basically Phillips or Shaqs now).

I would love to see $40-50M in cap space spent on defense. Whether it be resigning, extending or FA.... build this defense to be #1!!! 

Edited by CEN-CAL17

On 12/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, suorangefan4 said:

Brandon Scherff if he's still as good after that injury. Anthony Castonzo too even though he's 32. 

A strong offensive line is really important. It improves the running game and passing game. It would also make Josh Allen feel more comfortable in the pocket. Far more important than getting a WR. I think our WRs are good. Beasley and Brown do get open. Imagine Allen getting even more time to find them.

LT - Anthony Castonzo

LG - Spain / Ford / Feliciano / Dawkins

C - Mitch Morse

RG - Brandon Scherff

RT - Dion Dawkins

/ Drools

According to a friend of mine who knows his family and him from Denison Iowa. He won’t be back and I told him to tell Brandon sign with the bills. 

Edited by Nebillzfan

On 12/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, billsfan_34 said:

https://nfltraderumors.co/2020-nfl-free-agent-list/

Who would you like on this list? Of course re-signing J Phillips is a must and I would love to see Derrick Henry in a Bills uni.

Rather not bring in a RB, want a fresh guy from college

FB Zach Line, would get play making ability along with blocking.

AJ Green is getting old and injury history, i think Amari Cooper could be a nice addition.

TE Hunter Henry, upgrade over Kroft.

would love Whitworth but hes pretty old. RT Jason Sprigs

G Brandon Scherf , want Ritchie but he isnt welcome here.

DE Josh Mauro, loved him in college and saw him make plays this year for the raiders.

Definitely LB Joe Schobert, guy is a stud.

And most of our players 

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Rather not bring in a RB, want a fresh guy from college

FB Zach Line, would get play making ability along with blocking.

AJ Green is getting old and injury history, i think Amari Cooper could be a nice addition.

TE Hunter Henry, upgrade over Kroft.

would love Whitworth but hes pretty old. RT Jason Sprigs

G Brandon Scherf , want Ritchie but he isnt welcome here.

DE Josh Mauro, loved him in college and saw him make plays this year for the raiders.

Definitely LB Joe Schobert, guy is a stud.

And most of our players 

That seems to be the general consensus for RB- I get it but sometimes the draft does not fall your way and it may not he a bad idea to bring one in and still draft one if one of our guys is there. Can’t see us grabbing a TE with 2 TE’s taken last draft but ya never know- Beane has been pretty true to the BPA approach- go Bills.

9 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

If talking RBs, I go FA Jordan Howard from Philly...

Yes. Resign Phillips and Shaq. Go after Bud Dupree and another DE. Murphy has to go, that saves $6M....(That’s basically Phillips or Shaqs now).

I would love to see $40-50M in cap space spent on defense. Whether it be resigning, extending or FA.... build this defense to be #1!!! 

I believe we have seen the last of Murphy- his money is less than the production we are getting. I have been an advocate for Henry for the right price. Kareem Hunt is a RFA however I cant see the Browns matching as they have to sign Chubb soon also but ya never know.

• Like (+1) 2