If the Bills win out and the Pats beat the Bengals & Dolphins who wins the AFC East??

Stallions

30 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Honestly, even if the Patriots**** win this week, as long as the Bills beat the Steelers next Saturday's game will still be lit, since the division would still be up for grabs (assuming Miami can somehow beat the Pats****).

Come on, Bills...

It's a 4pm start time. It'll be dark before halftime so of course the stadium will be lit, unless that rapscallion Billy B is up to some chicanery again. 

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Be a lot of fun if cincy could pull the upset and we end up with home playoff games and maybe even a bye.

That's the PATS last game on the road and hopefully they'll be flat as a pancake!

12 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

At this point it don’t matter to me if they win the division. But..... I would really like to lay them a beat down before the playoffs start. 
Ive been critical of Allen and the offense as a lot have, but you just gotta get hot at the right time and you can make a run. Sunday night would be a good start, but stomping the Pats right before the playoffs start would skyrocket this entire teams confidence

lets start by stomping the steelers D and Pats D before the playoffs.  the offense needs rythym and swagger.  D has it.  

A quick note on the Pats this week.....They are going to win because Cincy is going to want to stay locked into that 1/1 Joe Burrow draft pick.  I'd love to NE to lose this week as well...and Mabye Andy Dalton will play really hard to keep his replacement from being drafted...but I don't think so.

On the other hand, KC just needs ONE more NE loss and that 2 seed will be ours....I'm looking at you Buffalo.