Durham December

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wow, by all the You've chosen to ignore content by posts I am seeing, more than a few people are wee-wee-ed up about the coming #twoweeks. 

B Gal has her #twoweeks prediction in - that puts us at May 5th. Let's go Durham!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, GG said:

I take that you won't disappear when all your talking points go up in smoke in about 2 weeks?

5G puts in a two week prediction - probably sad Buf Gal's prediction is going up in smoke tomorrow.

See you May 18th

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary. Wrong again. He's wrong so often, he starts threads about the topics he's going to be wrong about in anticipation. 

First of many.

I want to see him disbarred and spend some substantial hard time.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dems are gonna wish this all dropped back in December. 

To keep it in the news for the election, I think a lot of this has to start hitting mid September.

I think we’re still a few weeks too early at the moment.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dems are gonna wish this all dropped back in December. 

For partisans it doesn't matter.  No amount of evidence or the timing of it will convince them of all the criminality when it's being done by their "side".  Hopefully whatever comes out will convince what few undecided voters there are left that they want to vote for the guy and the administration that is committed to a single tiered system of justice.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

To keep it in the news for the election, I think a lot of this has to start hitting mid September.

I think we’re still a few weeks too early at the moment.

That's why Barr said last night today wouldn't be 'earth shattering but would show where it's going'. And if he considers Clinesmith on the low end of the people he's got lined up, then that means the big boys are in big, big, trouble. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First of many.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why Barr said last night today wouldn't be 'earth shattering but would show where it's going'. And if he considers Clinesmith on the low end of the people he's got lined up, then that means the big boys are in big, big, trouble. 

Big boys are toast! Watch out Brennan

Such a weak response on a day when your entire premise was proven wrong. Again. 

But Gary's a weak guy, with a weak mind, here to defend the indefensible. If he weren't those things, he'd be reassessing today and admitting he was wrong. Instead he's showing the board (again) just how weak and small he truly is. 

*here comes the thread deletion in three...two...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Such a weak response on a day when your entire premise was proven wrong. Again. 

But Gary's a weak guy, with a weak mind, here to defend the indefensible. If he weren't those things, he'd be reassessing today and admitting he was wrong. Instead he's showing the board (again) just how weak and small he truly is. 

*here comes the thread deletion in three...two...

one!

You're an idiot and you suck at writing.