Shaq over Murphy, Right?

Dkollidas

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree with everything you say. We will draft a de early to eventually replace Jerry and sign a high end fa to replace Trent. The odds of keeping Shaq here are slim.

Fair

Who is a better FA DE available better than Shaq?

PAY the man!

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Well, we still save money cutting Star, even if it's just $2M, it's still money in our pocket. If we cut Hughes, we'd end up spending more to cut him than to keep him and pay him.

That all said, after the last couple weeks (especially yesterday), and if they keep playing like they have been, both will be around next year and rightfully so.

There's no "saving" because they'd have to pay his dead cap space AND hire a replacement. 

I think bringing in Liuget and Taylor woke up Star. Same thing that may have happened to Oliver. One thing this new group isn't shy about is benching guys who aren't performing. 

Shaq has come to life this season especially. Love the juice he brings! He has a nice relationship with Jordan Phillips too, another guy we should try to resign.. Hope bean recognizes you got to hang on to some of them. 

Shaq's are own number 1 pick so just makes total sense to keep him a buffalo bill. I get it wasn't beans pick, but talent is talent.

46 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

There's no "saving" because they'd have to pay his dead cap space AND hire a replacement. 

I think bringing in Liuget and Taylor woke up Star. Same thing that may have happened to Oliver. One thing this new group isn't shy about is benching guys who aren't performing. 

No good squad ever is. I like that about this regime. They'll bench you, bring in competition, and straight up drop your ass if you suck.

You got to motivate your players these guys seem great at that. 

Shaq's playing at his best level yet. Oliver is coming alive, got to love what you are seeing as a bills fan.

15 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

They'll bench you, bring in competition, and straight up drop your ass if you suck.

You got to motivate your players these guys seem great at that. 

Yes. They tried with with Dareus, didn't work, buh-bye. They set the tone early.