Possibly the highest rated non Super Bowl Game for Bills on Thursday

Seeing as Dallas and the Pats had mega ratings and was the highest rated game in 12 years...gotta think a Thanksgiving game...in Dallas...with a Bills team people are really going to get a look at for the first time..and a Dallas team with their backs against the wall...is going to generate just a little buzz...and man considering this Cowboys team lost to the Jets...if we win ?‍♂️

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

I don't know what to make of it.

Glad it is the second game. We sit to eat at 1 pm.

My Family is mostly women who do not care about football nor my serious passion  and focus for Buffalo Bills.
Very excited !

Lets Go Buffalo 

I will be watching! 

But we are not the Pats* with all the bandwagon fans. We have not dominated for two decades, we only have REAL fans. It will be popular because it’s the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. I’d be shocked if we approach any records. The Bills are 8-3, but the world still sees them as the loser Bills. 

Edited by Augie

3 minutes ago, DQW87 said:

Very important game for both teams and I'm sure a lot of neutral people around the country are going to be rooting for the Bills.

Underdogs for the win.

But be nice to do well on the truly national stage. and we will :-)

• Like (+1) 1

I am looking forward to how our young stars perform on the big stage. I have heard for years from the players how the Bills don't get respected. If you want respect you have to play big when the lights are the brightest. For this team the lights have never been brighter. 

Something happened to this team after the loss in CLE. They do not look like the "same ol' Bills." 

In the standings a loss doesn't ruin the season. But if they play fearless like they have the last two weeks, There isn't any reason we can't beat Dallas.

My biggest concern is injuries. Win or lose we are going to need everyone healthy to finish the season strong. I have seen a lot of injuries happen on Thursday night football, because games so close together really take a toll on a players body. Lets hope the team is up to the challenge.

If we want RESPECT we gotta earn RESPECT!  I hate the national media as you'll see 8/10 pick the Cowgirls on Thurs.  It would really be a huge victory to beat Dallas on the National spotlight!  

When I saw the schedule first come out I said Thanksgiving game at Dallas that's a tough game and a loss.  I Billeave in our Bills and know any given Sunday you never know!  Why not us for once!  I'm expecting a loss which will not kill our playoff chances but I'm optimistic we have a chance if we play tough in the trenches!  Go Bills!!!

Edited by BuffaloButt