But what about Ed Oliver?

BillsFan692

21 hours ago, wppete said:

He played awesome yesterday!!! Watched the game again and he was pushing the pocket almost every play. He barely missed 2 more sacks yesterday. Id like to see Jordan Phillips and Ed Oliver as our 2 DTs.

Phillips and Oliver have both been playing the same position on the DL.  So you won't be seeing the both of them out there at the same time too often. 

I was most impressed by Leguit or however you spell it.   He was disruptive from the nose.  

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

Phillips and Oliver have both been playing the same position on the DL.  So you won't be seeing the both of them out there at the same time too often. 

I was most impressed by Leguit or however you spell it.   He was disruptive from the nose.  

On passing downs and 3rd and long Oliver and Phillips should be out there together. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, H2o said:

Aaaaaaand this is the post I was scrolling down to find. GreggTX, all things Bills hater, never fails to come up clutch. :lol:

image.jpeg.3b10c3dea83deaac02f56a3e2aa3c424.jpeg

Ahh, you know he's pulling double shifts here for all the folks disappointed Josh Allen had a good game.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, peterpan said:

They were out there together more than a few times on Sunday. They had the two highest snap counts among our DTs. Phillips 61%, Ed 51%, Star 42% and Liuget 28%.

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

On passing downs and 3rd and long Oliver and Phillips should be out there together. 

And they were some on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, GreggTX said:

No question about it. He's nowhere near good enough to justify a #9 pick, but he was better against Miami. Isn't everyone?

My hope is that he'll bulk up this offseason and be much better, but seeing is believing.

You must be great at parties... ?

10 hours ago, peterpan said:

however it should be spelled is not that aways.
but yep Corey brought some game