3-1 over the next four games

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

You know this, eh, nostradamus?

While you're at it, how about the powerball numbers?

they will be fighting for their season, just like the eagles. and Kareem Hunt returns. 

anyone with a brain knows the Browns will put in the effort of the year next weekend against us. we have to be ready. 

2 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

they will be fighting for their season, just like the eagles. and Kareem Hunt returns. 

anyone with a brain knows the Browns will put in the effort of the year next weekend against us. we have to be ready. 

Just like they've been putting forth the effort of the year every weekend the past three weeks?

9 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

I already know it will be the Browns coming out party next week

hopefully our defense holds . I do not want to hand the Browns a win that gives them momentum and then possibly knocking us out of the playoff race. when can end their season next weekend. 

The Browns really aren't that good.  We will need to put some pressure on Mayfield so hope that McD and Frazier see the light on this one.  If we can get some pressure on him, Mayfield will turn the ball over.  Play the run game (Phillips and Taylor in the game) like we played the Redskins in the second half and we should be able to stop Chubb.

Their defense is not impressive.  Shouldn't have too many problems with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

The Browns really aren't that good.  We will need to put some pressure on Mayfield so hope that McD and Frazier see the light on this one.  If we can get some pressure on him, Mayfield will turn the ball over.  Play the run game (Phillips and Taylor in the game) like we played the Redskins in the second half and we should be able to stop Chubb.

Their defense is not impressive.  Shouldn't have too many problems with it.

I agree, we should be able to beat them as they are a very mediocre team. But it will be a very close game if our season is anything to go by