Key to the Game vs. Eagles

Luka

Josh doesn't turn it over Bills win.  On offense Eagles dont have anybody that can get behind the defense, they dont run the ball well. On defense they cant cover anyone and their D line is beat up  Neutralize Fletcher Cox and we should be good .  Beasley and Singeltary should be heavily involved in the passing attack 

Two keys; 1) no turnovers, 2) just win 

Go Bills!!!

On 10/25/2019 at 12:55 PM, Luka said:

Offensive line play is going to be huge this week. Can the line give Allen enough time to exploit the Eagles 27th ranked pass defense? The Eagles front 7 is the strong point of their defense and we all know Schwartz. He's currently blitzing at a rate of +30% on third down this year to mitigate the issues in the Eagles' secondary. He often uses Cover 0 which is a concept that Allen has seen a couple times this year (Pats and Miami) and it's going to be crucial that the line holds up in these situations. As an aside, it will also be interesting to see if Dabol can establish the run game. It will be important to maintain balance in the offense to keep the Eagles front 7 from keying on Allen and putting us in 2nd and medium/3rd and short situations.

Isn't offensive line play huge every week?

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I would say Allen finally connecting on the long ball, but the wind today kinda kills that idea.

Yeah, no, I don’t see it with the wind. 

For me, more blitzes from us than I know they’re expecting. Frazier disguises them well, just doesn’t do it often. Lean on our secondary & make Wentz battle the wind & the blitz.

• Like (+1) 1