Trump Awards His Own Resort The G-7 Summit location

Tiberius

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He got out of it what he wanted.

Really...why else would he backtrack?  Why would this be the first time he gave a ***** about every one else's opinion?

Oh for FFS, it’s all part of the plan right? Moron! 

What a *****... Double Down Donald got scared.

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He got out of it what he wanted.

Really...why else would he backtrack?  Why would this be the first time he gave a ***** about every one else's opinion?

I will take: "I am being impeached" for $1,000 Alex.

I mean sure, he'll polish a turd, but that's not what you meant.  Sure, I may even give you that he was testing the waters like a 2 year old or a cat.  IMO, he's simply ethically challenged and clueless.

tenor.gif

At least he backed-off this time because he's facing impeachment AND the one's yelling: "Donald!!" are his morally corrupt Republicans finally showing a spine.

Very few businessman can make the ethical gear change legally when they enter public service. What may make them successful in business will land them in prison or booted out of office if attempted while in public service.  His choice to use his private business as as host for foreign dignitaries shows that "blown gear change."  I mean how much more proof do you need?  His business hosting the G7 is highly unethical.

So many things wrong and awkward about this.  He fired up his morally corrupt and clueless populist base.  Yay!... DCTom gives him that!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Backed down? Why? Because he was wrong. Just like with extorting Ukraine and seeking help from Russia 

I’d have thought you’d be happy but no just more of the same bile. What this particular topic proves is that Trump doesn’t care about this small potato nonsense. I’m guessing it never even occurred to him that people would be upset about hosting the conference. So...he says nevermind. I wish that Nancy and her clan would do the same and pass the new trade deal, but no, they have to resist on everything.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d have thought you’d be happy but no just more of the same bile. What this particular topic proves is that Trump doesn’t care about this small potato nonsense. I’m guessing it never even occurred to him that people would be upset about hosting the conference. So...he says nevermind. I wish that Nancy and her clan would do the same and pass the new trade deal, but no, they have to resist on everything.

Blatant corruption. Just shows his objective as president. 

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No. Blatant corruption is when you deny that you never knew anything about your son’s work overseas. This is an example of the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Why do you bother trying to reason with him? That worm would come in last in a limbo contest.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

No. Blatant corruption is when you deny that you never knew anything about your son’s work overseas. This is an example of the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Nope, this was Trump literally padding his pocket through office. Joe Biden can't control what his boy does, he's a grown man. So your whataboutism is so lame 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

His ‘boy’ flew on Air Force Two! Geez get real.

Oh, it was simply a coincidence that Hunter Biden flew on Air Force 2 with daddy to the same countries who magically gave him jobs and money, around the same time they both coincidentally visited together.

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...