That'll teach those upstart kids! Well Done Forest Park GA

Cripple Creek

I understand where the city is coming from, they allow this it can open things up to have to allowing more and more.

I'm surprised the issue wasn't with the fact that they were kids and child labour....

Send your kids to daycare some morning and find out your paying for your kid to pick crops and farm all day for the school.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I understand where the city is coming from, they allow this it can open things up to have to allowing more and more.

I'm surprised the issue wasn't with the fact that they were kids and child labour....

Send your kids to daycare some morning and find out your paying for your kid to pick crops and farm all day for the school.

I don't see a problem with that.

The kids can still garden. They (and the other local farmers mentioned) just need to sell them somewhere else. It makes sense.

I don't see what the big deal is.

They're just trying to use the kids to push an agenda.

48 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't see a problem with that.

The kids can still garden. They (and the other local farmers mentioned) just need to sell them somewhere else. It makes sense.

I don't see what the big deal is.

They're just trying to use the kids to push an agenda.

I was referring to selling it on site. Allowing them to sell (especially if they are bringing in stuff grown off the property) will just lead to further issues down the road when everyone wants to sell from their property too. No issues growing on site, I was just saying that with it being kids, I'm surprised no one complained about it being child labour....