Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

28 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Show me were on the Ukrainian report that he asked for dirt? You won't because you can't.  Stop the lies. God you're bad at this. 

"I need a favor, though."  Congressional military aide held up, corruption everywhere 

Westy, you need to go to Moscow and live. Face ir, you hate democracy and free government. You love Putin 

WHEN YOU’VE LOST MATT TAIBBI AND ROLLING STONE: 

The ‘Whistleblower’ Probably Isn’t: It’s an insult to real whistleblowers to use the term with the Ukrainegate protagonist. 

“Americans who’ve blown the whistle over serious offenses by the federal government either spend the rest of their lives overseas, like Edward Snowden, end up in jail, like Chelsea Manning, get arrested and ruined financially, like former NSA official Thomas Drake, have their homes raided by FBI like disabled NSA vet William Binney, or get charged with espionage like ex-CIA exposer-of-torture John Kiriakou. It’s an insult to all of these people, and the suffering they’ve weathered, to frame the ballcarrier in the Beltway’s latest partisan power contest as a whistleblower.”

I don't know why Trump doesn't come before the press and simply lay out the case in favor of investigating Ukranian loss of previous aid funds, 2016 election meddling and the Bidens.  Not a hard case to make although organized articulate communications are hard for this President. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, keepthefaith said:

I don't know why Trump doesn't come before the press and simply lay out the case in favor of investigating Ukranian loss of previous aid funds, 2016 election meddling and the Bidens.  Not a hard case to make although organized articulate communications are hard for this President. 

I agree. I think he wants it to come from Barr/Horowitz/Durham (officially) first since they're better at that kind of structured discussion/disclosure.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

This is what I'm talking about. 

If everything the Dems are now alleging were true (which is highly unlikely), it would mean President Trump pressured the President of Ukraine to spill the beans on Biden's corruption.

Read the way Tibs describes that and see if it reads like an honest account of facts by a conscientious purveyor of truth, or the dishonest rhetoric of a shill pushing an agenda.

This is exactly what mass media does every day.

Dishonest? He was asking for a favor, withheld congressionally approved aide and had his personal attorney over there pressuring them over non-existent corruption. That's it, boiled right down. 

I've always said racism makes people stupid so that their racism is all that matters to them. 

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Because he can't answer anything honestly. Asking a foreign country to investigate your political opponent is corrupt. And that's all he was doing. 

House investigators subpoenaed documents from the Department of Defense and Office of Management and Budget on Monday about the withholding of military aid to Ukraine as the Democratic-led impeachment inquiry barreled forward.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-live-updates/2019/10/07/cec4666e-e873-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree. I think he wants it to come from Barr/Horowitz/Durham (officially) first since they're better at that kind of structured discussion/disclosure.  

Barr? Isn't Barr running around trying to undermine the conclusions of the American Intelligence Agencies? 

Probably just trying to learn sources to turn them over to Putin, but I merely speculate there. ?

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

"I need a favor, though."  Congressional military aide held up, corruption everywhere 

Westy, you need to go to Moscow and live. Face ir, you hate democracy and free government. You love Putin 

You need to check yourself into a mental hospital because you're delusional. Both countries have a treaty to help each other fight corruption. Nothing to see here. 

Your people on the left have some serious problems coming there way soon. Keep throwing up the smoke screen.  Nobody believes you.

11 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You need to check yourself into a mental hospital because you're delusional. Both countries have a treaty to help each other fight corruption. Nothing to see here. 

Your people on the left have some serious problems coming there way soon. Keep throwing up the smoke screen.  Nobody believes you.

Yes, authoritarians and their mindless enablers all call pro-freedom people crazy. You really should consider the west side of Moscow, you’d fit right in, cheering the death of a free press, liberal bashing and authoritarian worshipping. It’s all you! 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, authoritarians and their mindless enablers all call pro-freedom people crazy. You really should consider the west side of Moscow, you’d fit right in, cheering the death of a free press, liberal bashing and authoritarian worshipping. It’s all you! 

I bet you are a Russian bot. You sound like a Russian. Do they have laundromats in russia?

More horseshit:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/exclusive-official-who-heard-call-says-trump-got-rolled-by-turkey-and-has-no-spine/ar-AAIqDkW?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPDHP17

In a scheduled phone call on Sunday afternoon between President Trump and President Erdogan, Trump said he would withdraw U.S. forces from northern Syria. The phone call was scheduled after Turkey announced it was planning to invade Syria, and hours after Erdogan reinforced his army units at the Syrian-Turkish border and issued his strongest threat to launch a military incursion, according to the National Security Council official to whom Newsweek spoke on condition of anonymity.

The U.S. withdrawal plays into the hands of the Islamic State group, Damascus and Moscow, and the announcement left Trump's own Defense Department "completely stunned," said Pentagon officials. Turkey, like the United States, wants regime change in Syria. Russia and Iran support the Assad regime.

"President Trump was definitely out-negotiated and only endorsed the troop withdraw to make it look like we are getting something—but we are not getting something," the National Security Council source told Newsweek. "The U.S. national security has entered a state of increased danger for decades to come because the president has no spine and that's the bottom line."

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

More horseshit:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/exclusive-official-who-heard-call-says-trump-got-rolled-by-turkey-and-has-no-spine/ar-AAIqDkW?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPDHP17

In a scheduled phone call on Sunday afternoon between President Trump and President Erdogan, Trump said he would withdraw U.S. forces from northern Syria. The phone call was scheduled after Turkey announced it was planning to invade Syria, and hours after Erdogan reinforced his army units at the Syrian-Turkish border and issued his strongest threat to launch a military incursion, according to the National Security Council official to whom Newsweek spoke on condition of anonymity.

The U.S. withdrawal plays into the hands of the Islamic State group, Damascus and Moscow, and the announcement left Trump's own Defense Department "completely stunned," said Pentagon officials. Turkey, like the United States, wants regime change in Syria. Russia and Iran support the Assad regime.

"President Trump was definitely out-negotiated and only endorsed the troop withdraw to make it look like we are getting something—but we are not getting something," the National Security Council source told Newsweek. "The U.S. national security has entered a state of increased danger for decades to come because the president has no spine and that's the bottom line."

Someone please make the case for our continued presence in Syria.  No offense to many of the people in the middle east, but much of the region IMO simply isn't worth the price of admission or the price to stay.  Israel won't be happy but it seems we have a sufficient presence nearby to have their back.  

30 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Someone please make the case for our continued presence in Syria.  No offense to many of the people in the middle east, but much of the region IMO simply isn't worth the price of admission or the price to stay.  Israel won't be happy but it seems we have a sufficient presence nearby to have their back.  

My outrage is that someone with the clearance to be on the President's phone call leaked the contents of that call, or just made it up. Of course Newsweek could be just making this all up.

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Today I received an email survey from my congressperson asking if we voters support impeachment.  I'm in one of the districts that had been red but went blue in 2018 to a freshman. 

Sounds like he/she/it/xe/xer is nervous

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

My outrage is that someone with the clearance to be on the President's phone call leaked the contents of that call, or just made it up. Of course Newsweek could be just making this all up.

A list that overlaps strongly with Yankee White clearances.  Which people can have direct knowledge of the President's detailed schedule weeks in advance.

I have no idea how Trump is still alive at this point.

• Thank you (+1) 1