New Lost Tonight...

NCDAWG

I missed it because I had to go out to dinner but I recorded it, so I will watch tonight. Today, on the morning show I listen to, the radio dj blurted out about Boone dying, which wasn't a surprise. I could guess from last weeks preview that he would go and the baby would be born and it would be some kind of "out with the old life in with the new" thing. I just want to know about the hatch. The dj said nothing about the hatch so I assume that it wasn't really a part of this episode.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Locke is in car accident - but in Australia with wife of Eddie- the navy guy who discovered the numbers.

298831[/snapback]

Huh?

I still think the he tried to off himself in his little VW Bug after his father boned him over the kidney transfer.

Anyone have any thoughts on the connection between Jack yelling "Don't tell me what I can't do!" and Locke repeating the same thing ad nauseum several times in earlier episodes?

299947[/snapback]

Yet another intertwined connection between characters. It's almost too much to keep track of.

Does anyone remember a month ago when they first flashed back to Locke, he was an office worker and was playing that 'war' game with another office guy, I don't think they showed him being paralyzed then, and then they flashback again and he works at a Toy Store? That's a pretty big inconsistency, i suppose is a result of them writing it month to month

Does anyone remember a month ago when they first flashed back to Locke, he was an office worker and was playing that 'war' game with another office guy, I don't think they showed him being paralyzed then, and then they flashback again and he works at a Toy Store?  That's a pretty big inconsistency, i suppose is a result of them writing it month to month

303420[/snapback]

They never showed him standing. That was the big deal with that show. It wasn't until he got to Austraila that they showed he was in a wheel chair. Don't worry, there is a ryme and reason to everything in this show. They don't "make this sh-t up" as they go along.

Does anyone remember a month ago when they first flashed back to Locke, he was an office worker and was playing that 'war' game with another office guy, I don't think they showed him being paralyzed then, and then they flashback again and he works at a Toy Store?  That's a pretty big inconsistency, i suppose is a result of them writing it month to month

303420[/snapback]

When he was at the toy store he was a fairly young man, had hair and it was pre-however-accident. At the box company/office, he was bald like he is now and I believe he was in the wheelchair, going with the 4-year timeframe, altho I forget if it shows it. He plays the 'war' game (someone he's probably paying) and chats w/ the phone sex(?) girl as if she's his daughter or something. It's a way of showing that his life is very devoid of tangible other people; maybe after the kidney transplant fiasco, he decided not to trust or get too close to other people. The most recent flashback shown of him was in the safari office. And even tho it is written week-to-week, there are no (glaring) flubs in this show.

There's going to be a kind of rehash episode soon that has all of the flashbacks for each character in order.

And still, the previews for the ep where Jack & Sayid go after Locke are being shown with "Wednesday" and one that was just on said "Tonight." I don't know what's going on....

No sign of Rose, though. Wonder what's up with that?

299236[/snapback]

Anybody else watch Desperate housewive the other night and catch the Lost commercial. Pretty interesting that they clearly articulate what was said on the radio transimmision with boone. I will highlight for actual words, and my thoughts.

Boone: we`are the survivors of Oceanic 815

Radio: No, we are the survivors of flight 815.

My take, and why I posted in reply to this message. Rose insists her husband is still alive. Sounds like there are other survivors, and somehow this will be shown in the season finale

Anybody else watch Desperate housewive the other night and catch the Lost commercial.  Pretty interesting that they clearly articulate what was said on the radio transimmision with boone. I will highlight for actual words, and my thoughts.

Boone: we`are the survivors of Oceanic 815

Radio: No, we are the survivors of flight 815.

My take, and why I posted in reply to this message. Rose insists her husband is still alive. Sounds like there are other survivors, and somehow this will be shown in the season finale

303499[/snapback]

What about the possibility that the parrallel reality scenario is at work here, and that the same sh-- is going on somewhere else, but with a different group of survivors. Every now and then, the realities brush against each other, like in the radio transmissions.

Locke was paralyzed at the box company...remember, he was talking about his vacation while he was there and we never saw him standing. It wasn't until he was actually in Australia at the tour operators office that we actually found out that he had been in a wheelchair.

I don't think you need to do a spoiler color for that, as it's been shown (surprising how they redubbed the transmission to make it much clearer --- why didn't they do that originally?), and the rest is our usual speculation.

303504[/snapback]

Rather safe than sorry I guess. Funny, I finally watched the DH last night, and somehow actually saw the Lost commercial starting. I think may be the only commercial I have watched on a recorded show in five years

I don't think you need to do a spoiler color for that, as it's been shown (surprising how they redubbed the transmission to make it much clearer --- why didn't they do that originally?), and the rest is our usual speculation.

303504[/snapback]

During the original broadcast, the radio transmission was so garbled and unclear that I thought the other person has said, "There were no survivors of Oceanic Flight 815." And your right, the clip you hear on the commercial is completely clear and easy to understand.