New Lost Tonight...

NCDAWG

What about the possibility that the parrallel reality scenario is at work here, and that the same sh-- is going on somewhere else, but with a different group of survivors.  Every now and then, the realities brush against each other, like in the radio transmissions.

303503[/snapback]

I don't think so. The writers said there will be some stuff happening, but nothing would be too too 'out there.' I think alternate realities would qualify. Much more believable that it's simply another small group of survivors.

I'm really surprised that they haven't explored the entire island, at least just walking along the shoreline. The island doesn't seem to be all that big. I know there's the whole monster thing, but it's like Cast Away, you have to know what's around you.

Another point, how would the wild boars have gotten there? There's usually birds on islands like this, but there's no way for the boar to get there by themselves. And I'm discounting that they came w/ the expedition w/ the polar bear just because, who would take boar to wherever they're going on a science mission?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. The writers said there will be some stuff happening, but nothing would be too too 'out there.' I think alternate realities would qualify. Much more believable that it's simply another small group of survivors.

I'm really surprised that they haven't explored the entire island, at least just walking along the shoreline. The island doesn't seem to be all that big. I know there's the whole monster thing, but it's like Cast Away, you have to know what's around you.

Another point, how would the wild boars have gotten there? There's usually birds on islands like this, but there's no way for the boar to get there by themselves. And I'm discounting that they came w/ the expedition w/ the polar bear just because, who would take boar to wherever they're going on a science mission?

303519[/snapback]

I don't think we're going to get all the answers by the time this season ends. I agree about the exploring thing...it seems like the only people that do anything are the main characters. Everyone else just hangs out killing time. :doh:

I don't think you need to do a spoiler color for that, as it's been shown (surprising how they redubbed the transmission to make it much clearer --- why didn't they do that originally?), and the rest is our usual speculation.

303504[/snapback]

To make you play it back a hundred times. :doh:

possibly change the title of this thread, as there is not a new episode tonight... just a thought :unsure:

303563[/snapback]

I dunno. Like I said, I've seen this same new preview a few times and it's had "TONIGHT 8/9 Central" at the bottom. It's got me kinda miffed....

And yeah, Steve, you really need to change that thing. Don Johnson is a little too Miami Dolphin-like for a Bills fan. If it's zany you want, try to find a pic of the guy who does Elvis at RWS --- you know who I'm talkin' 'bout.

I dunno. Like I said, I've seen this same new preview a few times and it's had "TONIGHT 8/9 Central" at the bottom. It's got me kinda miffed....

And yeah, Steve, you really need to change that thing. Don Johnson is a little too Miami Dolphin-like for a Bills fan. If it's zany you want, try to find a pic of the guy who does Elvis at RWS --- you know who I'm talkin' 'bout.

304177[/snapback]

I call him Billvis.