Big Blue Wary of Bills Mafia? (NY Daily News)

StHustle

54 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Football is a family endeavor. I grew up playing football with my brother and passing the ball with my Dad, it’s a familial thing. I like the #BillsFamily angle more. Who wants to explain what the Mafia is to an adolescent? Seems inappropriate and a great way to screw a kid up mentally.

How do you explain a TEAM name being the Devils, Pirates, Demons.

May have been posted but a good article about all of this.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1126445-buffalo-bills-mafia-keep-your-friends-close-but-your-enemies-closer#slide1

'Don't Ever Take Sides with Anyone Against the Family Again. Ever.'

On 9/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, RiotAct said:

how many times do you think CBS will show the footage of “Wide Right”?  My guess is 3.

I remember in 1996, the Bills opened the season at the Giants on Sunday night. TNT had the game, and their opening lead in montage was "what if Norwood made it". They spliced together a bunch of video and audio from the Bills and that Super Bowl to make it look like the kick was good, complete with Norwood celebrating in victory and Van Miller exclaiming "..aaaaand the Bills have won it! The Bills have won the Super Bowl!!" It was simultaneously awesome and awful.

BTW the Bills rallied from down 20-7 to win 23-20 in OT that night. 

Edited by KevinInThe781

25 minutes ago, Distorted One said:

If you take issue with the use of "Mafia" here please just go back to your knitting and crocheting.   

Are there people on here that are offended or triggered with the word ‘Mafia’???  Ridiculous people!!!!!

16 hours ago, Sunshower said:

Football is a family endeavor. I grew up playing football with my brother and passing the ball with my Dad, it’s a familial thing. I like the #BillsFamily angle more. Who wants to explain what the Mafia is to an adolescent? Seems inappropriate and a great way to screw a kid up mentally.

Go away!!!

Edited by wppete
  • Haha (+1) 1