Frank Gore coming up 12:20pm EST on CBS Sports Radio

Seasons1992

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

My takeaways: 

---ALL business (dude does night workouts as well as the normal daytime ones)

---VERY humble

Sounds ready to go and be at a peak level.

I love Gore's approach to the game on a mental and physical level. The urgency he places on the game. Good qualities to mentor Singletary and all of the younger Bills.

7 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Good qualities to mentor Singletary and all of the younger Bills.

Actually, that was part of the interview; how Singletary is really looking up to Gore and learning how to prepare. 

Straight power runner, shifty speed runner, Beasley underneath, Josh lasers deep.......I smell good cookin'.

• Like (+1) 1

I always liked Gore but now that he is on our team and I hear him speak more i understand how he does what he does. The guy shows up and works, he helps out, he causes no drama, he has no tolerance for BS. Love that the organization has Gore teaching Singletary how to be a pro just like they have Kyle working with Oliver. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Actually, that was part of the interview; how Singletary is really looking up to Gore and learning how to prepare. 

Straight power runner, shifty speed runner, Beasley underneath, Josh lasers deep.......I smell good cookin'.

Yeah...good stuff. Gore is like a throwback player.

• Like (+1) 2

ORCHARD PARK - Admiration - when something is regarded as impressive or worthy of one’s respect.

There may not be a better word in the english language to describe Brandon Beane’s feelings for new Buffalo Bills running back Frank Gore.

In fact, it wouldn’t be a stretch to go as far as to say that Gore is Beane’s favorite player. The Bills’ general manager’s sentiments which he expressed about the Buffalo’s new running back on Thursday afternoon during media day were that strong.

“I’ve got to be candid here, I’m a big fan of Frank Gore,” said Beane near the beginning of his time at the podium. “You watch him (and realize) this guy is just a pro’s pro. There is a reason this guy is still playing at his age. He is an unbelievable competitior and I look forward to seeing what he brings on the field and off the field. I’ve always been a big fan just watching him (from afar).”

It’s safe to say that the Bills and Gore are a match made in football heaven.

https://www.thedailynewsonline.com/bdn02/buffalo-bills-brandon-beane-and-frank-gore---a-match-made-in-football-heaven--20190315

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

It's also cool that Frank Gore Jr just committed to play at Singletary's alma mater FAU.