What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

I could not believe what Cuomo wrote.

1) He is the governor of a state losing population and tax dollars due to wealthy and middle class people moving out of state.
2) He may have need to ask the President of the United States for help on behalf of the residents New York State, and instead of being semi-cordial he basically chases the president out of the state and then says "good riddance" when he finally does leave.

I really could smack the RNC for not putting anyone decent up to run against him. Three more years left in his third term, and I bet he runs (and wins) a fourth time.

• Like (+1) 4

J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS: Democrats Launch Effort to Win 2020 Election… in Court.

“Democrats have launched a multi-state effort in courts across the nation seeking to tinker with the rules of the 2020 election to help oust President Donald Trump from the White House. These lawsuits are the latest in a longstanding push to use the courts to alter election rules, all in the name of ‘civil rights.’ The lawsuits are funded by dark money sources, and not-so-dark money sources such as George Soros’ Open Society Institute.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“Democrats have launched a multi-state effort in courts across the nation seeking to tinker with the rules of the 2020 election to help oust President Donald Trump from the White House. These lawsuits are the latest in a longstanding push to use the courts to alter election rules, all in the name of ‘civil rights.’ The lawsuits are funded by dark money sources, and not-so-dark money sources such as George Soros’ Open Society Institute.”

...for how many years has the Electoral College been accepted?.....so after the Dems lose the popular vote and the Electoral College elects Trump as President, the push is to eliminate the Electoral College as "unfair and NOT the will of the people"?.....unfair all of a sudden?.....because your candidates lost by the rules?.....abolish it?...what the hell does that tell you???......want a participation trophy??..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

...a temporary mobile voting site outside of an Obama or Hillary rally, as happened in 2008 in several states including North Carolina...

The ***** hell is this?  You can't have a rally outside a polling place, so Democrats were bringing the polling to the rally?  And just how are you validating voter registration and preventing voter fraud such as casting multiple votes with a polling station that moves place to place?  

• Like (+1) 1

SARAH HOYT:  “I’ve watched otherwise sane people — people I used to believe were sane — believe the most outrageous things. Yeah, and say the most outrageous things, in this year 3 of the Falling Masks. 

I understand it. A lot of them are good people. But continuing to belong to the circles they belong requires them to believe certain things.”

Year 3 of the falling masks. . . . . . . 

A wonderful description. 

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

SARAH HOYT:  “I’ve watched otherwise sane people — people I used to believe were sane — believe the most outrageous things. Yeah, and say the most outrageous things, in this year 3 of the Falling Masks. 

I understand it. A lot of them are good people. But continuing to belong to the circles they belong requires them to believe certain things.”

Year 3 of the falling masks. . . . . . . 

A wonderful description. 

And the replies to that have the single best description I've ever heard of Obama: The Ersatz Haderach.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Obama Couldn’t Get
The 2020 Nomination — 
He’s Not ‘Woke’ Enough

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

Original Article

To illustrate what sort of zealots now own the Democratic Party, realize that Barack Obama probably wouldn’t be the nominee if he were running for president. It’s a scathing commentary on the left. It became obvious when, in this age of wokeness, the former president criticized today’s cancel culture, in which the outrage mob turns anyone who holds an unapproved opinion into an instant social and political outcast.

Ostracism replaces discussion.

There is no debate, the airing of differing opinions is not allowed. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’M SO OLD, I REMEMBER WHEN BILLIONAIRES’ MONEY IN POLITICS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BAD:  

DARK MONEY: Soros Sends Last-Minute Cash to Virginia Prosecutor Candidates. 

“Liberal billionaire bids to reshape state’s criminal justice system.”

Previously: Democrats Launch Effort to Win 2020 Election… in Court.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Obama Couldn’t Get
The 2020 Nomination — 
He’s Not ‘Woke’ Enough

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

Original Article

To illustrate what sort of zealots now own the Democratic Party, realize that Barack Obama probably wouldn’t be the nominee if he were running for president. It’s a scathing commentary on the left. It became obvious when, in this age of wokeness, the former president criticized today’s cancel culture, in which the outrage mob turns anyone who holds an unapproved opinion into an instant social and political outcast.

Ostracism replaces discussion.

There is no debate, the airing of differing opinions is not allowed.

The woke card vs. the race card. I wonder which would have won.

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, when you bite the hand that feeds you and threaten to destroy their livelihoods...

Minneapolis man fraudulently signed
13 absentee ballots, charges say

KSTP-TV [Minneapolis St. Paul], by Kyle Brown

Original Article

A warrant has been issued for a Minneapolis man who is accused of fraudulently signing absentee ballots as a witness. Abdihakim Amin Essa, 22, is wanted on 13 counts of intentionally making or signing a false certificate, according to a document filed in Hennepin County District Court on Thursday.

• Like (+1) 1