What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

Bernie Sanders’ Former Press Secretary: Let’s Face It, The Harris Pick Is A Disaster For Progressives

Just what exactly do progressives — especially those with antipathy to law enforcement — get from a Joe Biden/Kamala Harris ticket? The media has spent much of the past thirty hours celebrating this union rather than analyzing it, but not everyone’s tossing confetti. Karen included the reaction from former Bernie Sanders press secretary Briahna Joy Gray in her earlier post, but it’s worth pulling out and reviewing more closely:

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you just throw **** at the wall and don't even care if it sticks don't ya.  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You just post so much garbage you don't even know what thread you're in do you.  What does this have to do with the thread topic?  Oh wait I know.....

NOTHING!! 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, he's just trying to spam the board. Which is a violation of the board TOS... lucky for him I'm not a panty waist like Gary and the others. 

Not spam. Very important for us to acknowledge what Trump is doing to our democracy.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Please explain what it has to do with this thread.  

Not spam. Just highlighting the fact that @Deranged Rhino won't touch on anything that puts Trump in the negative light. And it destroys everything he stands for as he tries to share the Q playbook on Obama. 

Trump is crook - they're all crooks - but @Deranged Rhino trying to distinguish one over the other is laughable at best.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a very poor way to make that argument. And it's also false. 

But when you get caught breaking the TOS and spamming the board: LIE. The BillsTime way.

What's a lie?

That's your trademark response when you get called out and come up empty.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not spam. Just highlighting the fact that @Deranged Rhino won't touch on anything that puts Trump in the negative light. And it destroys everything he stands for as he tries to share the Q playbook on Obama. 

Trump is crook - they're all crooks - but @Deranged Rhino trying to distinguish one over the other is laughable at best.

Why did you reply to my request for an explanation and proceed to not to fulfill my request?  

So are you saying Dems are crooks too? 

Hardcore crazy is the #Impeach hashtag on twitter right now. I mean it is so far out there, rocket ships wouldn't catch it for a few hundred years. I am sure they used bots to get it started, but it has a lot of those blue wave goobers spouting nonsense now. 

(it is at 53K now)

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Why did you reply to my request for an explanation and proceed to not to fulfill my request?  

So are you saying Dems are crooks too? 

THEY ARE ALL CROOKS - it doesn't matter what side of the aisle they are on - and this is not the first time I've said that here.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

THEY ARE ALL CROOKS - it doesn't matter what side of the isle they are on - and this is not the first time I've said that here.

Then why do you spend all you time bashing only Trump?  The next time you bash on a Democrat will likely be your first.  You’re so effing transparent. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Then why do you spend all you time bashing only Trump?  The next time you bash on a Democrat will likely be your first.  You’re so effing transparent. 

Because all you freaks do is bash Democrats  and turn a blind eye to all of Trump’s corruption.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Because all you freaks do is bash Democrats  and turn a blind eye to all of Trump’s corruption.

No no no no. This is not about us “freaks”. This conversation, the one I’m having with you now, is about you incessantly (and boringly) bashing Trump. Why only bash Trump when they are all crooks?  And if they are can we expect the same goofy memes from you come 2021 if Biden wins?  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

No no no no. This is not about us “freaks”. This conversation, the one I’m having with you now, is about you incessantly (and boringly) bashing Trump. Why only bash Trump when they are all crooks?  And if they are can we expect the same goofy memes from you come 2021 if Biden wins?  

No no no no no - listen freak - look how sensitive you are to anything TRUMP? ALL YOU FREAKS DO IS BASH DEMOCRATS AND TURN A BLIND EYE TO ALL TRUMP CORRUPTION. You are trained well.

Go take a nap Ref.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No no no no no - listen freak - look how sensitive you are to anything TRUMP? ALL YOU FREAKS DO IS BASH DEMOCRATS AND TURN A BLIND EYE TO ALL TRUMP CORRUPTION. You are trained well.

Go take a nap Ref.

Ha!!  So we are freaks because all we do is bash Dems and turn a blind’s eye to Trump. 

You are the worlds biggest hypocrite. ???

THEY BACKED DOWN AFTER THIS CAME OUT, BUT THEY SHOULD BE OFFERING REFUNDS: 

Minneapolis Tells Residents With Riot-Wrecked Buildings They Can’t Clean Up Until They’ve Paid Their 2020 Property Taxes in Full. 

“After failing at the one thing people think they need from government, Minneapolis is getting tough on making damaged citizens pay up.”

OH:

Maine Democrat Sara Gideon Killed Bills Outlawing Female Genital Mutilation. 

“Gideon leveraged her leadership position in the Democrat-controlled legislature to kill two separate bills that would have criminalized the practice of severing the ***** of infant girls and sewing their vaginas shut. Instead, the Democrat supported a different law that would have funneled $150,000 to her political allies to educate Mainers about the practice instead of criminalizing it, according to a former state legislator who spearheaded the push to stop the mutilation.”

It’s always about the payouts, and never about protecting the kids.

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OH:

Maine Democrat Sara Gideon Killed Bills Outlawing Female Genital Mutilation. 

“Gideon leveraged her leadership position in the Democrat-controlled legislature to kill two separate bills that would have criminalized the practice of severing the ***** of infant girls and sewing their vaginas shut. Instead, the Democrat supported a different law that would have funneled $150,000 to her political allies to educate Mainers about the practice instead of criminalizing it, according to a former state legislator who spearheaded the push to stop the mutilation.”

It’s always about the payouts, and never about protecting the kids.

I stand firmly in support of pussies. 

New York Democrats angered after NYPD union endorses Trump

by Morgan Phillips

Original Article

The New York Police Department (NYPD) union faced blowback from local Democrats after it endorsed President Trump’s reelection amid budget cuts and tensions between police and city lawmakers. On Friday night, Trump spoke to members of the New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA), an organization that represents 24,000 officers, at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. Trump was formally endorsed by the group. PBA President Pat Lynch said it was the first time he could recall the group ever endorsing a president.

How dare they !  ?

• Thank you (+1) 1