Pats place 1st rd pick N’Keal Harry on IR

YoloinOhio

Just now, OJ Tom said:

Then maybe that's overrated?

Talent evaluation loses value when (a) your head coach is the greatest strategic analyst/schemer in football history, and (b) that head coach has the greatest quarterback of all-time at his disposal. 

I can only think of one NFL team in the history of the league to have those two things at the same time.

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Talent evaluation loses value when (a) your head coach is the greatest strategic analyst/schemer in football history, and (b) that head coach has the greatest quarterback of all-time at his disposal. 

I can only think of one NFL team in the history of the league to have those two things at the same time.

So you agree...cool!

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Pretty amazing that a team playing the ultimate team sport is so indifferent to the team part. It's almost (cheaters) as if they are doing (cheaters) something no one (cheaters) else is. I can't quite (cheaters) my finger on it.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Stay off the sauce sweetheart.

Yeah, that's funny...

Which fact is it exactly that has you so confused? You can make up things and believe nonsense that's been debunked all you want. Heck, you identify as a Bills fan but really be a Patriots fan...