dezertbill

36 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

what's the recipe on that??

Easy Sheet Pan Spatchcock Chicken Dinner

Ingredients

• 4-5 pound whole chicken, giblets removed
  • 3-4 tablespoons Primal Palate Steak Seasonings
  • 4-5 gold potatoes, quartered
  • 4-5 carrots, chopped (similar size as the potatoes)
  • 2-3 bulbs of garlic
  • avocado oil or other fat
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • salt and pepper, to taste
  • parsley, for garnish

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
  2. Place chicken breast side down, with the legs towards you. Using poultry shears, cut up along each side of the backbone to remove it. Turn the chicken  over then press down on the breastbone with the heel of your hand to flatten it out. Place the flattened chicken on a baking sheet.
  3. Toss potatoes and carrots in avocado oil, salt and pepper and garlic powder and place throughout the sheet pan around the chicken. Then cut off the end of the garlic bulb, exposing the cloves of garlic and pour some avocado oil into the bulb to coat, sprinkle with salt and place on baking sheet.
  4. Place in oven to bake for 50 minutes, until the thickest part of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
  5. Once everything is cooked, slice the chicken to serve then squeeze the garlic cloves out. I eat these garlic cloves by themselves but they are great when you mash them and mix it with a little olive oil and salt! Sprinkle with parsley on top and eat up, buttercup!

by juli

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Wyatt Teller to HOU for a 5th rd pick next year.  Boettger is better player and offers position flexibility.  Beane gets back original draft position value. 

You got the team wrong AND didnt mention the 7th for a 6th. Try harder next time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, dezertbill said:

The Bills are stacked in a few areas.  I predict moves similar to the Watkins/Darby trades that we saw a few years back.

Here are my out of the box moves:

LeSean McCoy to the Cowboys for a Conditional 4th-  I predict that Zeke won't be in a Cowboys uniform Week 1, and the Cowboys are in win now mode.  McCoy is in the last year of his deal, and even if Zeke returns his situation wouldn't be any worse than what he's facing in Buffalo.  The Bills are stacked with Gore, Singletary, Yeldon, and this will help them keep Perry for ST.  Cowboys have $23 million in cap space with top 51 players, and this will allow McCoy to face his old team twice a year.  The pick turns into a 5th if Shady doesn't hit certain milestones.

Zay Jones to the Texans for a 5th round pick-   The Bills WR corp is stacked, and I see Jones being the odd man out.  There was a post a while back stating Zay Jones won't be on the roster week 1, and after his father's tweet and the competition at the position, that seems more likely than ever.  The Texans need WR depth, and even though Zay knows every WR position in Buffalo,  he neither possesses the outright speed, shifty route running, or size to grab jump balls that the other receivers offer.

What are your predictions?

Wyatt Teller for a 5th and a 6th

On August 29, 2019 at 4:27 AM, dezertbill said:

The Bills are stacked in a few areas.  I predict moves similar to the Watkins/Darby trades that we saw a few years back.

Here are my out of the box moves:

LeSean McCoy to the Cowboys for a Conditional 4th-  I predict that Zeke won't be in a Cowboys uniform Week 1, and the Cowboys are in win now mode.  McCoy is in the last year of his deal, and even if Zeke returns his situation wouldn't be any worse than what he's facing in Buffalo.  The Bills are stacked with Gore, Singletary, Yeldon, and this will help them keep Perry for ST.  Cowboys have $23 million in cap space with top 51 players, and this will allow McCoy to face his old team twice a year.  The pick turns into a 5th if Shady doesn't hit certain milestones.

Zay Jones to the Texans for a 5th round pick-   The Bills WR corp is stacked, and I see Jones being the odd man out.  There was a post a while back stating Zay Jones won't be on the roster week 1, and after his father's tweet and the competition at the position, that seems more likely than ever.  The Texans need WR depth, and even though Zay knows every WR position in Buffalo,  he neither possesses the outright speed, shifty route running, or size to grab jump balls that the other receivers offer.

What are your predictions?

Cowboys have a McCoy type runner in Pollard. Don't see that happening.